Vanilla Whipped Shea Butter is a powerful and versatile product. Use it
- As a body lotion providing 12 to 48 hour moisture
- As aromatherapy and fragrance for skin and hair
- To reduce/lighten scars, stretch marks and hyperpigmentation
- To relieve eczema and psoriasis
- To smooth and reduce keloids and keratosis pilaris
- As a hair styling cream for twists, wash and go’s and braids
- As a hair growth treatment
- As a foot cream to eliminate dry, cracked feet
- As a hand cream to soften hands, and grow and strengthen nails
CLICK HERE for a more complete list of 17 ways you can use our whipped shea butters.
How do I use Vanilla Whipped Shea Butter on hair?
Apply it after a wash or condition to smooth and soften strands, define curl pattern and lock in moisture. It also works great for beards!
Rub it into your scalp to reduce itching, flaking and danduff. It absorbs easily into strands and plays well with other haircare products. Because it moisturizes and strengthens hair, it promotes consistent hair growth.
What’s in it
This product is pure and all-natural, containing just 5 ingredients — shea butter, mango butter, responsibly sourced palm oil, sunflower oil and vanilla extract. Shea butter and mango butter are rich in vitamins A and E and fatty acids. They boost collagen production and regenerate skin cells for plumper, smoother, softer skin.
Full ingredient list
Shea butter, mango butter, responsibly sourced palm oil, sunflower oil, vanilla extract
Sharisse (verified owner) –
I love how smooth it makes my skin feel! I can’t smell the vanilla but I don’t mind that. I also love how quickly my skin absorbs it and it doesn’t feel greasy. Thank you!
uscrn04 (verified owner) –
It keeps my skin moisturized and goes on so smoothly. I love it!
Tamikka (verified owner) –
I love the texture and how it smells! One of my favorites.