With a texture reminiscent of marshmallow whipped cream Mango Cocoa Shea Body Butter gives you all the benefits of its powerful ingredients.
It absorbs easily into skin, producing an immediate glow. The scent of the raw cocoa and shea come through, giving this butter an earthy, chocolate smell. (Mango butter does not smell like mango because it comes from the seed of the mango fruit, not the flesh.) All three butters are packed with nourishing vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants.
Click the video below for a texture demonstration.
How do I use Mango Cocoa Shea Blended Body Butter?
You can incorporate this product at any step of your bodycare journey
- To provide 12 to 48 hour moisture for skin and hair
- As aromatherapy and fragrance for your hair and skin
- To soften dry, rough skin on knees, elbows and feet
- To reduce dark spots and hyper pigmentation on knees, elbows and underarms
- To add elasticity and boost collagen production in skin
- To reduce scarring, blemishses and stretch marks
- To relieve eczema and psoriasis
Can I use it on hair?
Apply it to damp or wet hair to smooth and soften strands and lock in moisture. This product will define curl pattern and reduce frizz. Works great for twists, braids, twist-outs and braid-outs. (Good for beards too!)
Use this butter to calm an irritated, itchy scalp and reduce flaking and dandruff. Just massage it directly into your scalp.
Does it promote hair growth?
Absolutely! Mango Cocoa Blended Butter strengthens strands, leading to consistent hair growth.
Raw cocoa butter, mango butter, raw shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil
Watch this video for 8 ways you can use BGLH Marketplace butters on your hair, face and skin.