Natural Vlogger Carmen of MyNaturalSistas Got Married And Her Wedding Pics Are Giving Us Life

Avatar • Jun 22, 2015

YouTube sister trio MyNaturalSistas is among the most recognized natural hair gurus out there. Youngest sister Carmen recently got married and her pictures are what you would expect: ridiculously gorgeous. The stunning couple got married in the Bahamas in May. Take in this beautiful and stylish display of love…

View this post on Instagram

About last night, #bride flow #wedding

A post shared by Carmen Lynnette Graham (@lynnettessilhouettes) on

View this post on Instagram

Thinking about my #weddingday

A post shared by Carmen Lynnette Graham (@lynnettessilhouettes) on

View this post on Instagram

After we said I do #photography #beachwedding #love

A post shared by Carmen Lynnette Graham (@lynnettessilhouettes) on

View this post on Instagram

The wedding party #beachwedding #love #newlyweds

A post shared by My Natural Sistas (@mynaturalsistas) on

View this post on Instagram

We thank you all for the best wishes, prayers and congrats! Now we  are headed for the honeymoon, which was a surprise for me. For 3 yrs, my now “husband” would not tell me or anyone where we were going for our honeymoon. I mean like how do you top Bahamas? He kept joking with me saying Galveston,  Tx.  Yeah right,  you dont go from crystal blue water to dusty gray waters. Anticipation killed me. Well i just found out…Tokyo, Japan!!!!!!!!!! If you know me really really really well, then you KNOW the level of excitement i have. This is a 2 week #honeymoon , so thats not the only place we are going!!!!!! We are also going to Beijing, China!!!!!!!!!! #bloop #excited #honeymoon #japan #china #newlyweds  @bertuzziphotos

A post shared by Carmen Lynnette Graham (@lynnettessilhouettes) on

#slay

Congrats to the beautiful couple!

cryssi
cryssi

Aww, I remember when I saw the pics when they first posted them.…and Carmen is my fitspiration.

Guest
Guest

What a gorgeous bride. Everyone looked so beautiful. #Naturalhairslays

Jianei Rinjii
Jianei Rinjii

This is absolutely beautiful. 😮

mscoleman1991
mscoleman1991

What makes a person a natural hair guru?

QQQ
QQQ

Lovely Wedding but the styling was completely off. Sorry to say. He should have been wearing the suit jacket for the ceremony. They looked like they were at two different events… Her, a wedding and him, a picnic.

Aly Ariel
Aly Ariel
Reply to  QQQ

All the men were dressed like that. They both dressed fairly nontraditional, but that’s why it’s so unique! I mean, come on! 😀 He looks comfortable and completely happy with his lovely lady! The only thing that matters here is that they had a wedding to remember. 😀

LBell
LBell
Reply to  QQQ

Completely agree…I was gonna just chalk it up to my being old and out of touch with today’s styles, lol. But hey, it ain’t my wedding so…Many blessings to them on their marriage!

Barbara
Barbara
Reply to  QQQ

Beautiful styling for a hot sandy Bahama’s beach wedding.….…..He’d be burning up in a suit jacket.….….….Guess she wanted her husband cool and sweat free!!! What a thoughtful and loving wife.

Sassy24
Sassy24
Reply to  QQQ

He can wear whatever he wants to his wedding

Tabatha
Tabatha
Reply to  QQQ

It’s their special day, So what?!

Hair Anomaly
Hair Anomaly

Between the hair, the weight loss journey, and the eyebrow tutorials that give me hope for the eyebrows I’ve been trying to grow back since 2008, Carmen is always giving me inspiration. She is too gorgeous!

Pat
Pat

Lovely couple, Im a fan of hers, love the youtube channel. I remember their dating days!.

Ms. Vee
Ms. Vee

GASP! Stunning. Just stunning. Congrats to this beautiful couple. And I can just imagine how cute/attractive their child is going to be. Again much love to the couple. I wish them longevity 🙂

And the hair.…always killing it in the game.

disqus_tP7K2Xmh2Y
disqus_tP7K2Xmh2Y

Love seeing nontraditional weddings. Everyone looks great! Congrats and best of luck to them.

HeavnsGirl
HeavnsGirl

Gorgeous. And the back of that dress is er’thang!

Also note that she is taller than her husband… there are so many women who are unwilling to date a man who isn’t several inches taller than they are — you find love where you find it.

I love it!

Tabatha
Tabatha

Very nice. it was elegant and casual. Especially since the Bahamas is so warm doing the sandals and loafers was great. I like that the dress isn’t white, she did a different color. I’m all about being different and doing you for your wedding. For my friend’s wedding it was in a cemetery. People thought that she was crazy, but both her parents were gone and she wanted them to be there. I guess in spirit wasn’t complete enough. It was a super small wedding only 6 people and we circled her parents head stone, so we weren’t on top… Read more »

Imade Iyamu