Kenya Moore Posts a Shower Video on Instagram to Show That Her Hair is Real

Avatar • Apr 27, 2016

Former Miss USA and resident Real Housewives of Atlanta villain Kenya Moore took to her Instagram page to once again show off her real hair. This time, to completely silence the haters, she posted a video rinsing her hair in the shower and ended with a shout out to her new line, Moore Haircare.

This isn’t the first time Moore has publicly proclaimed that her hair is real. The star went on Wendy Williams in 2012 and allowed the daytime host to essentially do an on-air scalp check.

Moore’s line claims to “grow your real hair longer, stronger & thicker in just one use.”
moore haircare

Have you tried Moore Haircare products? Let us know how they work in the comments!

laila
laila

ok now it is very very clear you guys are running out of ideas for articles. let me suggest something related to natural hair that doesnt have to do with some ratchet reality housewife trying to sell people anything in the hope of having long hair like most of these product companies do. i’ve recently come across beautiful roller sets on youtubers with type 4 hair. i tried their techniques and i loved the results. ill post the links to their videos.

Marmaduke
Marmaduke
Reply to  laila

this was awesome! her hair is gorgeous

laila
laila
Reply to  Marmaduke

did you see both videos? lol i don’t know if the second link i posted is working

Marmaduke
Marmaduke
Reply to  laila

yup they both posted. this is what i come to bglh for.…not bossip articles >.>

laila
laila
Reply to  laila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3EqPutftl4 . the second link incase the first one doesn’t show.

Naturally me
Naturally me
Reply to  laila

And that’s how is done! Thanks for posting! Got me on YouTube looking up more of these lol.

Cosita
Cosita
Reply to  laila

Love this. Thanks

LC
LC
Reply to  laila

Thank you for sharing!

Exactly.
Exactly.
Reply to  laila

The jealousy. Miss Moore has shown us detailed growth since she started using her products for heat damage. her hair was fried not too long ago. She also talks about techniques for healthy hair growth, such as not blowdrying when wet. I’m tired of jealous women putting down another woman.

Kayla V.

…but she grew her hair while using Pantene.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»Belladonnia
»-(¯`v´¯)-»Belladonnia
Reply to  Kayla V.

Exactly. And people are falling for these products she’s selling.

Tanaquil
Tanaquil

It’s 2016. We should not still have to post pictures to prove that our hair is “real”. When will society let us live and consistently putting us under their haterade microscopes? People are always going to have something to say. Pay them dust and move on.

Dee
Dee

Anyone tried the whipped shea butter they selling? Im thinking of getting it, but i have my doubts that its as smooth and whipped as it looks.

TC
TC
Reply to  Dee

I have. I got the vanilla whipped shea butter. I fell in love with it the instant I touched it. I got it the same time I got the Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy cream and it made it seem so.. unimpressive. (I was really excited to try the heavy cream because people raved about it.
The only thing is.. I live in Barbados so it’s hot all year round so it did change texture (i.e melted a bit) but I still use it.

Dee
Dee
Reply to  TC

Nice. I may give it a try! Thanks for the feedback.

TWA4now
TWA4now
Reply to  TC

Which one did you like better?

TWA4now
TWA4now
Reply to  Dee

It’s solidly packed but melts in your hand!

fromanotherplanet
fromanotherplanet

Chile cheese. You grew your hair to that length because genetics and diligent care. Stop marketing walgreeen shampoo in made in china plastic bottles as some miracle formula to grow back length hair. Healthy hair is beautiful at every length. I hope people are researching the chemicals used in these sham products they are buying smh.

LBell
LBell

THANK YOU. 99.9 percent of products that claim to grow hair don’t grow anything but other people’s pockets. Yet let some of these YouTubers come out here raving about these products (like that man did with that sweet potato pie with Patti LaBelle’s name on it) and watch them fly off the shelves because celebrity-worshipping black folks are still out here thinking products grow hair. I don’t remember Wanakee Pugh (another famous naturally long-haired black woman) having a product line but I do remember her focusing on length preservation techniques. She was the first person who I remember talking about true… Read more »

Lavinia Lahrese

Her hair is absolutely stunning! That’s awesome that she’s sharing her successful hair care techniques with other women. I love to see women doing big things!

Cosita
Cosita

What exactly is the point of topless in the shower video?

Dee
Dee

Thanks for the feedback!

laila
laila

jealous of what exactly?? how do u know i don’t have waist length hair?? as a matter of fact my hair is waist length and type four. that is how i know you don’t need all this bullshit to grow ur hair. educate yourself before you sound stupid.she already had long hair before these products so CLEARLY she didn’t use them to grow her hair also, if her hair was “fried” from heat damage ‚the only way to handle that is to cut it off . stop being dumb.

Exactly.
Exactly.
Reply to  laila

She actually posted proof of her hair growth on instagram and trimmed off the damage. Jealousy speaking again. And soooo defensive too! Are you upset that she was Miss USA and you were not? We all have different gifts, go use yours and don’t envy others’.

TC
TC

I definitely preferred the whipped vanilla Shea butter over the Amla. I prefer the smell of the vanilla shea butter and when I put it on my hair… I feel as if the Whipped Shea butter smooths my hair down better.
I hope this helps.
(My hair is fine 4C with areas of 4B in the top and crown, just in case you’re wondering)

TWA4now
TWA4now
Reply to  TC

I have 4A hair with.bits of 4B especially in.the nape and back of my head which surprisingly is the longest. I DON’T like the vanilla smell. I.need to get the mango one or SOMETHING else. It’s a good product.

TC
TC
Reply to  TWA4now

Oh wow. I love the scent of vanilla! haha! Okay, yeah… go for another scent or none if you don’t want to take the risk!

TWA4now
TWA4now
Reply to  TC

I shall! Thanks! Will keep you posted!

fromanotherplanet
fromanotherplanet

This comment looks like it was copied and pasted from an RHOA forum on lipstick alley by one of those rabid Kenya Moore stans smh Jealous of what exactly? Calling out shady marketing is now being jealous?? Kenya has always had long healthy hair. Pretending now that her back length hair is due to some new and iffy product is shady marketing. She is trying to make coins off you insecure girls who worship long straight hair as if it breathed life into your soul. GIRL GONE!

Anon4obvreason
Anon4obvreason

Also probably genetics. But good for hair (her/ hair get it?)!!

Patricia Manuel
Patricia Manuel

Who is this new generation that you have to prove something to them? Everyone over 40 has been following this woman for years. Her mother’s hair is very long!

KenyanBunnie Covet
KenyanBunnie Covet

Who is her mom? The last time I saw her visiting her mom on RHOA, she was turned away and we never got to see her.

Harriet
Harriet

Thought it was about a baby shower.

boop
boop

Please. She didn’t use her own products to grow her hair. I bet she used whatever is in the stores and her constant care to get it long, but using her long hair to get the coins. Not buying it. Nice hair but not falling for this trap.

TWA4now
TWA4now

Her hair is beautiful! I believe it’s more method than products. By using more natural products helps of course.

Barbara Richardson
Barbara Richardson

Still not proof. A person with a weave can do that and make it look like it’s all natural. It’s the after effects that the proof with her doing it and not a beautician standing in the wings.