[Pic] RHOA’s Porsha Williams Shows Off her 2015 Natural Hair Growth on the Gram

Avatar • Jan 8, 2016

porsha RHOA natural hair

Almost exactly one year ago we featured Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Porsha Williams showing off her natural hair.

The reality star and has taken to her Instagram account yet again to show off her 2015 growth. Williams gushes over exceeding her hair goals with the help of the Hairfinity vitamins.

Williams joins the ranks of celebs including Toya Wright, Taraji P. Henson, Brandy and more who all have co-signed the supplement.

We’re happy for her progress, but we’re skeptical about the supplements…

So fill us in ladies! Have you tried Hairfinity? Is it really ALL that?

Destiny Parker
Destiny Parker

damn, im almost there tho.

Moorebeauty
Moorebeauty

I’ve used hairfinity for the past year and a half and my hair is longer and healthier than it’s ever been. I could never grow my hair past chin length. Then once I went natural it started getting retraining length and grew to armpit but would break very easily. Since hairfinity I’ve reached past BSL so I’m mid back length now… Waist length here I come. Yes it works.. At least for me

StraightShooter
StraightShooter

Not hating, but her hair looks broken off in the front. It’s just nothing to call home about. I wasn’t taking hairfinity before and I’m not convinced now.

fromanotherplanet
fromanotherplanet

It is broken off in the front because that is the part she uses to blend with her weaves.

Likewaterforchoc
Likewaterforchoc

Leave out damage.

Guest
Guest

But she never wears her natural hair out!? Ever! So I’m wondering what’s the points? If she wore it out at least once in a while, I might get it, but right now I don’t.

But happy for her hair growth either way.

Nila
Nila

I asked my oncologist (I’m a breast cancer survivor) about using biotin to grow my hair back faster after chemo and she advised me to not to take it because in her words “cancer loves biotin”. Her best advice was to get any vitamins from eating a healthy diet. My hair eventually grew back 2 years after chemo because I decided not to use relaxers on my new hair and keep it natural. My hair grows best in its natural state as I was never achieve anything past shoulder length when it was relaxed.

lis
lis
Reply to  Nila

Wow…thanks for this.…must research.

TWA4now
TWA4now

I would to TRY it Does it REALLY work?

Tay
Tay

I’ve never used hair finity or biotin to grow out my hair.… if you want long hair check out my youtube channel for tips and advice on growing long natural hair… my channel name is Tay Dean my lastest video is my hair washing routine which I will post the link for below.. https://youtu.be/HaIqDopwdeg

NaturallyMe
NaturallyMe

Glad it works for some, but I’m more ingested in naturally growing my natural hair. “Get there quick” pills, whether for hair or weight…or anything else, always come at a cost. A proper diet and exercise works wonders because your body will have event it needs to do what it needs to do. By the way, here’s how to tell if a hair pill really works : the hair on ALL of your body grows at exceptional rates and shows whatever forms of improvement …arms, back, face…all of it will be lounger There’s no such thing as solely targeting the hair… Read more »

LaurenT
LaurenT

The key to growing long hair is wetting your scalp frequently and hydrating it with WATER. This video explains it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFInXeAPLl8

Tiny
Tiny

I used Hairfinity for a week & a half. It made me bloated, sick/ nauseous, made it harder to sleep at night. I also had PMS symptoms earlier (like 2 weeks early) than I should’ve had them. I think this had to do with the fact that I was already on a mostly vegetarian diet where I ate a lot of green veggies (that contain a ton of biotin already) & then I was putting an even higher amount of biotin in my body. My body was having a hard time breaking it down. Two weeks to mess up system… Read more »