The $25 Tatiana Wig is Becoming a Favorite for Naturals

Avatar • Aug 22, 2015

Everybody remembers the era of the famous curly Vanessa La Jay wig in the natural world. Now it’s all about the Sensationnel Tatiana wig. What makes this wig so special is that it mimics 4C hair perfectly and gives you the illusion of the on trend crochet braids look for $25. Yes, that means no taking up hours to braid your hair and latch on 3–4 bags of marley hair. It’s all done for you. You can style the wig just the same as you would marley hair.

The wig has gotten so popular that many hair sites are selling out! Take a look at why all the natural vloggers are coveting this new piece and the versatility they get out of this unit.

Rock it to one side

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 10.31.22 PM

Youtuber Fabulasityisme rocks the Tatiana wig pinned to the side and even tries it out with a cute hat for a fun summer look.

You can rock it 3 ways

tatiana wig 4c hair

tatiana wig curled

YouTuber Alicia of TwinGoddesses shows you three different ways to rock the Tatiana wig (straight out of the bag, voluminous fro and curled with perm rods)

Try a bold color

When the wigs sold out, YouTuber Monique Samb opted for a bold red color.

Rock it in multi-colored or tie it back

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 10.27.27 PM

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 10.16.21 PM

YouTuber ColouredBeautiful tries out the Tatiana wig in two different styles: one multicolored unit and one in natural dark brown color.

Create long beachy bantu knotout waves

tatiana wig beach waves curl bantu knot

YouTuber AfricanExport creates gorgeous soft beach waves with the Tatiana wig by using both flexi rods and perm rods.

Rock it right out of the bag

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 10.47.01 PM

If you just want to rock the wig to get that trendy crochet braids look, rock the Tatiana wig right out of the bag like youtuber, Neek.

Would you give rock the Tatiana wig?

About Rinny

Texan by birth, Los Angeleno by situation. Lover of Tame Impala and Shoegaze music. Comedian by trade. Macaroni and Cheese connoisseur by appetite.

Elle P.
Elle P.

OMG! I’m getting this wig! Probably on my next payday,lol. Thanks bglh, love ya!

Tonia682
Tonia682

Can’t find a 1b anywhere.… Super cute!!!

Sabrina black
Sabrina black

That’s cute. I love Tatiana. Hey if you need a break from your hair, That’s not a sin. At least your wearing a wig that depicts your own. I dig her nose piercing?

Kayla Jacobs
Kayla Jacobs

Where does one buy this wig from?

Guest
Guest
Reply to  Kayla Jacobs

Amazon.

The Darling Kinkshamer
The Darling Kinkshamer

Agreed, that crap is not natural. I just focus on keeping the hair I have healthy and moisturized.

ErnaSheree
ErnaSheree

I can’t find this wig in 2 or 1B anywhere. Does anyone know of a place? Help please!

JenniD
JenniD

I don’t understand the thought behind wearing a wig that “looks” like your own hair and has to be styled and played with to look decent. Seems to be just as much work as wearing your own hair. If I’m tired of doing my own hair the last thing I want is to braid or twist it down, then proceed to cover it with hair that sorta resembles my own and then proceed to twist, fluff and detangle that hair as well lol. How is this a break? Isn’t the point of wearing wigs a chance to DO NOTHING or… Read more »

Sheriseologie
Sheriseologie
Reply to  JenniD

I can think of some reasons. (1) Not everyone has that length yet or might not even be sure that they want that length. (2)Those with that length might not have their desired thickness/fullness (3) a way to have a virtually damage-free color change (assuming hair underneath is still being cared for and attention is being paid to edges) (4) Easy and commitment-free way to test out styles (just set it in hot water vs all the products stretching and such needed for our actual hair) (5) It’s synthetic and therefore just fancy plastic, so it’s is a bit more humidity/water… Read more »

MauReen
MauReen

Does anyone know where in the UK I can get this wig the P&P from states is a little much for a wig.