Bikinis for All! 15 Voluptuous Bikini-Rocking Beauties

Avatar • Aug 5, 2015

These beautiful variations of the bikini on gorgeous black women are stunning and inspiring. Plus sized bikinis are becoming very popular and these ladies prove that every body is truly a bikini body. The key to the bikini search is finding a style that makes you feel comfortable and sexy. Take a look at 15 Instagram photos of these plus sized bikini bods!

1. A cape cover-up with a high waisted bikini…genius

2. Pretty in pink

3. And Black

View this post on Instagram

👑Queen Not Apologizing for this body or the way I look because I’ve worked waaaay too hard to FINALLY be happy with myself.…carry on Photography: @creativefamephoto @creativefamee Make-up: @makeupbyeri Havana twists: @nubianm00n Swimwear: @swankblue Model: Yours truly #curvymodel #plusmodel #psmodel #haitianmodel #plusmodelmag #celebratemysize #plus_isamust #Effyourbeautystandards #cns2 #laposhafrica #psfashiongawds #fashionforwardplus #goldenconfidence #loveyourshape #mystylishcurves #curlbox #naturalhairdaily #4chairchick #teamnatural_ #curlygirlcollective #naturalchixs #myhaircrush #hair2mesmerize #kinkychicks #berrycurly #naturallyshesdope #healthy_hair_journey #protectivestyles #blessed

A post shared by Stephanie Pierre (@stephaniepierre_) on

4. Mellow Yellow

5. Florals and polka dots

6. Fierce in leopard print!

Photo Credit: @boldbrightbeauty1

Photo Credit: @boldbrightbeauty1

7. Love the pale pink against her chocolate skin

Photo Credit: @daniebb3

Photo Credit: @daniebb3

8. She makes chevron look so chic

Photo Credit: @deservetocurve

Photo Credit: @deservetocurve

9. Her caption: “Excuse me, but I look good as HELL today!!!” We agree!

Photo Credit: @curlee_lepoof

Photo Credit: @curlee_lepoof

10. Natural beauty

Photo Credit: @nosidammai

Photo Credit: @nosidammai

11. Loving all the cutouts!

Photo Credit: curvycampbell

Photo Credit: @curvycampbell

12. Double trouble

Photo Credit: @cameliashantelle

Photo Credit: @cameliashantelle

13. Pretty and serene

14. A stylish take on the bikini

Photo Credit: @daniebb3

Photo Credit: @daniebb3

15. Mix and Match

Photo Credit: @caution_curvez_ahead

Photo Credit: @caution_curvez_ahead

What do you think about plus sized beauties rocking bikinis this summer?

leah
leah

I’d wear #4 and #15 cute.

Hair Anomaly
Hair Anomaly

I am a petite woman who spends hours at the gym each week.

My first thought was of how I look in a bikini…my top is full of nothing but hopes and dreams, and my legs look like two lumpy chicken drum sticks.

My second thought was a realization: I have never, and will never, look anywhere near as gorgeous as these women in a bikini.

Jane
Jane

I understand the petite struggle, Hair Anomaly. I can’t fill out a bikini to save my life.
But the point of this article is to uplift our thicker sisters who are sometimes condemned for wearing two piece bathing suits. Thinner women are rarely shamed for their choice of swimwear.

I understand how you feel, but you can celebrate this women without bringing it back to the plight of smaller women.

Hair Anomaly
Hair Anomaly
Reply to  Jane

You read way too much into my comment. I was neither thinking of, nor referring to, any petite plight or whatever.

My reason for setting up my celebration of these beautiful women the way I did was to highlight the fact that just because you’re petite doesn’t mean that you automatically look good in a bikini, or anything else for that matter. I do not derive my standards of beauty from mainstream garbage.

Now, let’s get back to celebrating our full-figured queens, shall we???

Jay Braun
Jay Braun

This makes me want to buy every damn bikini on here. They all look lovely.

Trendtye
Trendtye

wow this is so amazing ‚i didn’t think i would be feature on a blog post in celebration of curves with other gorgeous women and to know it was due to my floral and polka dot fatkini is so awsome.
Thanks for the share <3