[Video] Too Cute: Natural Mother and Daughter Duo Shut Down Ellen with Beyonce Routine

Avatar • Mar 27, 2015

Four-year-old Heaven and her Mom, Tianne have made their way back onto the Ellen stage. Recently, a video of the two performing choreography to Beyonce’s “7/11” went viral on the net and the daytime host just had to get them back on for another stellar performance.

This isn’t the first time the mother-daughter duo graced the Ellen stage. The two were originally brought on after another viral video of a then 2‑year-old Heaven performing choreography to Beyonce’s “End of Time.” Check out the throwback video below:

The four-year-old is currently teaching dance classes with her mother, Tianne called “Heaven on Earth.” We love it!

What do you think of the mother daughter duo?

Tabatha
Tabatha

I saw these 2 on Ellen like about a year or 2 ago. I believe the little girl was around 3 at the time. Super cute.

Rhonda
Rhonda

There’s something about the mom that makes me want to spit out my tea. (I’ve seen two other videos of her and her daughter.) The daughter’s cuteness, for being so young and dancing much like an adult (doing her mother’s choreography) is what is bringing the fame for this duo (certainly, not the mother’s average dancing); but, I feel at this point the kid should be on her own–the mother should step out of the limelight.

cheryl
cheryl
Reply to  Rhonda

Jealous much?! That mom was throwing down!!! I’d love to see you dance, HUMPH!!!

Bigantic
Bigantic

Okay, i’ve gotten my dose of internet cuteness for the entire year 😀

Cre8ive
Cre8ive

Ellen milking that Heaven train, huh?
Cute kid though.

cherylvargas
cherylvargas

awww, I wanted to see her drive her little car!

cherylvargas
cherylvargas

I agree with you. Don’t think the mom is trying to steal any limelight. She stays in the background, as she should, she can’t help it she’s taller than her kid! And I’m sure that little girl didn’t learn to dance on her own. Where would you expect a mom to be but with her 4 year old on television?

Aliyah Morrison
Aliyah Morrison

So adorable and that little girl is getting better and better each day . She ca be a professional dancer when she is older . I love the mother daughter duo . Gorgeous natural hair too .

cheryl