10 Type 4 Naturals To Check Out on Instagram

Avatar • May 23, 2014

10type4instagram

Every now and again, we like to endlessly scroll through our instagram feed. Here are some of the Type 4 naturals that keep us in awe when it comes to the ‘gram.

Ayomide

Ayomide’s jumbo bantu knots are super fly and we can’t argue with her impeccable fierce style.

Donna

Donna was a style icon in December 2013 and we’ve been lurking her instagram ever since.

Yagazie

Yagazie was a style icon from 2011 who has quite the online following! Her drawings and comics are everything!

Shana Bea
Shana Bea of the Knee Highs and Love tumblr blog is definitely a creative force to be reckoned with.

Nikki

From her candy-colored curls to her super sweet personality, we absolutely adore our 2012 style icon, Nikki!

Anna

Anna was a style icon from 2012 that is oh so fly. We love getting a glimpse at her life behind and in front of the camera.

Danielle

Danielle was a BGLH style icon in 2013 and hair icon in 2012 and we’ve been completely enamored ever since.

Tasha Renee

Eclectic style and rock star hair? We’re on board! Tasha was also another 2013 style icon from last November.

Alesha

Anyone who can pull off these massive cute buns is a winner in our book!

Who are some type 4 naturals that you follow on instagram? Who should we keep an eye out for? Let us know in the comments below!

donna
donna

@Courtney_hi is great! shes a young girl but so precious and full of knowledge. such a inspiration for my daughter!

juanita617
juanita617

Thanks for sharing these type 4 girls. I’m always looking for more out there and you make it so easy to find. ????

Elle
Elle

Gorgeous! I need to step up my game.

Deb
Deb

I’m not on instagram but I would be following these ladies whose hair looks similar to mine if i were! Thanks for this!

Kayla is living the life I dreamed of when I was a teenager ha. Her band is really awesome too, I have a feeling they might get pretty big in the hardcore scene. Love yagazie and her style, Ayomide has GORGEOUS eyes and my entire head of hair wants to be like ONE of Alesha’s afro puffs when it grows up *gazes*

nolly A
nolly A

I follow westafricanbaby she’s such a pretty girl and her hair is gorgeoussss at first it was kinda hard for me to believe she was 4c.when I saw her twistout picture on natural hair daily I was like YASSSSSSSS GIRL GET IT lol. She also gives great hair tips and advice.

Alisa
Alisa

I want a tutorial on those massive buns!

cinn says...
cinn says...

Gorgeous!!!!

anonymous
anonymous

Jewell Bell!!

Shannon
Shannon

I came across a brotha with a luscious head of hair on Instagram called Natey85- he should be our next male feature and he’s funny too! Check him out

Myisha

Naturalme4c is a great woman to follow on YouTube and Instagram.

Preeya
Preeya

I’m in love with @vivamarnell on Instagram. She has 4b/4c hair that I want on my head, lol! I also like her edgy personality and fitness life.

Jessie
Jessie

Check out @stephsmane on Instagram. She’s a newie but goodie.

Grace

Awesome post. You should look out for @nappyfu. Features other naturals and also do a few personal post of herself. She shows herself more on Youtube (nappyfu).

amor
amor

@Aprecialuv is great!!! Check her out.

trackback

[…] 10 Type 4 Naturals to Check Out on Instagram […]

Rachel
Rachel

@modelchristalee is a great natural to follow. You can also see some of her pictures from photo shoots!

mary
mary

Thanks for the info. Do you have any 4’s who have fine hair that isn’t so thick? I have low density 4C and my hair never looks like any of the inspiration pics or You Tubers. =(

MiMi Jones
MiMi Jones

@zoeallamby is a great one to follow. And I love her tutorials of youtube @caribBeauty

lovely
lovely

does knottiniki has a hair tutorial for that pink dye?

Chanel
Chanel

Look at @myzztweetybebe too she is so creative with natural hair and fashion

Francesca
Francesca

@DiscoveringNatural is so cool. She has lots of tutorials, tips and quick styles to help with natural hair. She also has information about childrens hair. Her natural hair channel is DiscoveringNatural and she also has a vlog channel that I love called DNVlogsLife. You should feature her on your blog!!

trackback

[…] relaxers to more natural hair has opened up an opportunity for new product lines and niche markets. Naturalistas are wary of brands that have previously sold relaxers and are checking the bottles for harsh […]