Tia & Tamera’s Curly Family Selfie + Kelis Debuts Grey Hair + Lauryn Hill Rocks TWA in Concert

Avatar • Apr 8, 2014

tia-tamera and kids

Our favorite curly-haired twin duo, Tia and Tamera were out and about with kids in tow this week. Tia uploaded the above photo to her facebook page with the following caption

: this is what happens when four people take a selfie.… #family#cousins#love

Also, it’s the 20th anniversary of Sister, Sister! We’re still reminiscing over that late 90s, WB Sunday night line-up.

In other news, look has ventured back into the yard with a fierceness!

KelisSchon1

Kelis recently shot a spread for Schön! Magazine showcasing what was her previously blonde streak now made pale grey.

KelisSchon4

KelisSchon3

KelisSchon2

Sidenote: Have ya’ll seen her cooking show “Saucy and Sweet” yet? Home girl can throw down!

Actually had the pleausure of trying her jerk ribs and.…they were on point beyond belief.

lauryn hill beverly bond 2

Lauryn Hill donned her TWA at Beverly Bond’s ‘Rock! Like a Girl’ concert series this past weekend in Washington D.C.

lauryn hill beverly bond

laurynhillbeverlybond

Clip of Lauryn’s performance below:

Yes Ma’am! From the looks of it, Lauryn Hill is back to reclaim her place in the musical circle of life.

What do you think of these ladies looks? Have you checked Amazon for Sister, Sister DVDS? Did you start playing The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill  midway through reading this post?

About Rinny

Texan by birth, Los Angeleno by situation. Lover of Tame Impala and Shoegaze music. Comedian by trade. Macaroni and Cheese connoisseur by appetite.

Shannon
Shannon

Can we get lauryn hills backing vocalist to do a interview- did you see all that hair????

Khali B
Reply to  Shannon

I didnt see it at first but wowza!!!! Her curls are amazing!

cheryl
cheryl

I don’t know about you, but I love seeing celebrities join to the natural community! Love it!

KP
KP

I feel like everybody was in this post. hehe.

Sister, Sister! Love it!

Brianna Love
Brianna Love

Seeing Lauryn Hill is like a breath of fresh air! This woman is forever AMAZING!

Tia and Tamera are STUNNING! Cree and Aiden are sooo adorable I’m in love!

Kelis is always fly! 🙂

Jen
Jen

Awww Lauryn

Deb
Deb

Lauryn looks HAPPY! I pray she’s doing well in her heart, mind and life after all she’s been through.

LBell
LBell
Reply to  Deb

My thoughts exactly! We miss you, Lauryn! 🙂

geri
geri

lauryn looks gorgeous. haha…the twins are funny.

Jacky
Jacky

I love Tia and Tamera’s pic,( all those gorgeous curls )so lovely! I love watching celebrities rock what God gave them naturally!Thanks. BGLH for posting this.

Brittany.L

Kelis Steady Killing Them!!!

Check out http://www.curlskinksfashion Today for Fashion & Natural Hair The perfect Combo

Also follow Curlskinksfashion on IG for all the Fun!!!

Jos
Jos

Lauryn is THE BIZNESS!! Such a TRUE artist in every sense!

Elle
Elle

The Mowry’s are absolutely gorgeous, they look so fresh and free-spirited! Why did I want them to have kids at the same time, Lol! Kelis, just FYI, I was doing that silver streak 15 years ago — but you’re slaying it gurl! Love the overall shaping she usually does with her hair and she’s positively gorgeous. Her new show is bubbly and visually stunning, but I dislike the scripted-reality format and it seems her assistant is the cook. I’d rather see Kelis in an unscripted show about her and her music, she’s fascinating on her own without a gimmick. Lauryn’s cut… Read more »

Karen
Karen

I love the sisters/mothers/sons selfie, too much, too cute. Kelis looks awesome, she’s killing herself lol! Lauryn is my lady all day everyday.

Lyshebaaaa
Lyshebaaaa

I saw Lauryn that night!!! She is soooo energetic and full of grace, a vibrant perfectionist-directing her band and singing flawlessly at the same time! And her flow is RELENTLESS, I was like “mam do you even need to breathe like the rest of us mortals?” Aaaand Me and my friend geeked out, because we’re pretty sure we saw Rohan Marley walkin around the venue like he’s just some n*gga, and not a MARLEY.

Naturalbeauty
Naturalbeauty

Lauryn is absolutely radiant and gorgeous. So glad to see her looking this great:-)

Amma Mama

I looooove the Mowry twins! I can’t believe its the 2oth anniversary!?! The college episode were the best!!

Amma Mama
Reply to  Amma Mama

episodes*

Karen
Karen

lauryn hill is so beautiful she has to take care of herself in order to still be bad yet all throughout the years. wonder if she is vegan?lol

nappylove

Loved the selfie. So glad to see Lauryn back in effect. Love her short cut. But I must admit she was fierce in her locs. The best part of it all is she is rocking her natural hair. Nothing but beautiful comes from that.