Tia Mowry Rocks Her Fro on Mexican Anniversary +Tamera Rocks Shorter TWA + Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini

Avatar • Apr 23, 2014

tia mowry hardict mexico tia mowry hardict mexicow tia mowry hardict

Tia Mowry-Hardict celebrated her six year wedding anniversary with hubby, Cory in Mexico over the weekend. She donned her TWA all weekend long with cute bohemian fits to match the warm weather.

On the other side of the continent, her sister, Tamera made a bold statement this past weekend at a Kiehl’s Earth Day event in Santa Monica.

Tamera Mowry

tamera mowry kiehls earth day2

Notice anything different? Well it looks like Tamera has gone a bit shorter since we last saw her big chop in January. Do you think she cut it or could it be shrinkage putting in work?

American Idol alum, Jordin Sparks plays no games when it comes to looks for Summer 2K14.

jordin sparks venetian las vegas

Sparks stepped out in a colorful two-piece bikini for the Tao Beach opening at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas this weekend. Girl is serious about her fitness game.

What do you think of these ladies looks?

Alisa
Alisa

Jordin Sparks looks great! I wish I looked like that in a bikini 🙁

Jenna
Jenna

The Mowrys look lovely. Tia looks so happy and serene.
I wish Jordin would have worn more clothing here. Unless she was actually going to go swimming, it looks a little- thirsty. She used to be so demure which I thought was a breath of fresh air but now it looks like she’s going towards that oh-so-populat style of dressing for attention.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Reply to  Jenna

It’s a *beach* opening? I think she’s actually dressed for swimming. Lots of people came in their swimwear and accessories.

ziggy
ziggy
Reply to  Jenna

So quick to assume without knowing any of the facts.

lauryn
lauryn
Reply to  Jenna

Tao Beach is one of the most popular outdoor pool clubs in Vegas. You don’t wear clothes there — you wear a bathing suit and heels (for the ladies). Jordin is dressed appropriately and looks amazing!

Likewaterforchocolat
Likewaterforchocolat
Reply to  Jenna

Yes, that’s pretty much the order of the day for Tao. There are pool bars/clubs and people typically dress in swimwear.

Adeola @ TheManeCaptain

lol @ the title. + + + Tia looks good with her short fro!

Skyler
Skyler

Since sister sister days as a little girl I’ve always loved seeing the twins rock they’re hair and I love Jordan too but I feel like “okay we get it” you know? She was just on another platform a while back in another bikini. It’s one thing to be very confident in your body but there are so many other ways to display that. No hate though Jordan. You’ve always been beautiful to me!

naturale15
naturale15

I LOOVVVEEEE TIA and Jordin is mad cute

imnotasian
imnotasian

Jordin is serious about her fitness game’? really?…

Tigerlady80
Tigerlady80
Reply to  imnotasian

I think they are referring to how her body has changed since she first came into the spot light. I like her body she looks great.

the gypsy life
the gypsy life
Reply to  imnotasian

Jordin has lost a bit of weight — but I don’t know about her “seriousness”. I think she needs to spend a bit more time in the gym toning up-

Redseouls
Redseouls

Those black and white shoes on Tia…swoons!!!!

Cami
Cami
Reply to  Redseouls

That’s Tamera. 😉

lablooplah
lablooplah

the mowry twins are killing it and they dont age.

Jackie
Jackie

Gahhhh ! They are just beyond beautiful ! And y’all quit hatin on Jordin, let her do what she wants !

NaturalV

wow, they all look great. I have always been a fan Tia and Tamera, Jordin also looks great.

BUtifullyHuman
BUtifullyHuman

They ALL look wonderful! It’s unfortunate to see the negative/neutral comments posted on here. Let them be GREAT. We must begin to lift each other UP.

April
April

I think Tia looks better with her natural hair and simple makeup. I love that outfit she’s wearing. Jordin is great but I’m not feeling the colors of her bathing suit. I’m glad she’s out and about all curly too lol

Kim
Kim

The best I have seen from Tia!

Erica
Erica

I love Tia and Tamara!!! ah I remember my mom telling me they had a jheri curl when I was younger and asking how their hair looked like that lmao. My mom is so crazy. Anyway Jordin looks good and I’m happy she’s showing her body in a bikini. I get sick of primarily seeing super sculpted people being put in the spotlight. Her arms look like mine and I always hide my arms because I think they’re gross [no cuts]. But I’ve been working my ass off for this summer and this is inspiration for me to actually be proud… Read more »

Sasha
Sasha

Tamera lost all the weight she gained with her pregnancy, she looks great! Tia looks beautiful in that second pic. Both of them have very nice, luminous skin.

Love JAH
Love JAH

All the ladies look great and healthy, green is my favorite color but I absolutely hate that bikini and shoe combo, it looks matronly, Jordin looks fab in it tho!

ChaNita

Just so I can make sure I understand this: Tia was in Mexico and her sister was on the OTHER SIDE of the continent in Santa Monica?

Um…is there a Santa Monica somewhere other than California?

Cabo, Mexico is in the Baja which is on the same side of North America as Santa Monica, Cali. It’s a 21 hour straight shot “down the street.”

Other side, lol!