Gorgeous and Easy 2‑Minute Updo Using Kanekalon Hair

Avatar • Feb 21, 2014

Extravagant-Updo-Protective-Style

Absolutely adore Toni of My Natural Sistas’ extravagant updo! The look is very FANCY and super easy to do. Great for if you need a wow factor. Check out the video below!

Ladies, would you rock this look on a night out on the town?

About Rinny

Texan by birth, Los Angeleno by situation. Lover of Tame Impala and Shoegaze music. Comedian by trade. Macaroni and Cheese connoisseur by appetite.

Andie
Andie

Super cute. I would absolutely rock this on a night out! I just hope I can perfect it 🙂

bosspy review

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

Optimum 7 Marketing

I boog often and I seriously thank you for your content.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to take a note of your website and
keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed
to your Feed as well.

wwe 2k14

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type
on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.

I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tia
Tia

Very cute and classy!

Kate

Nice and sexy look! great idea :* Kate

Tahara Campbell

I did a similar style like this on my channel but with marley hair. You guys should check it out 🙂 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Dz3xNPIuk

moony
moony

*0* I’m doing this with multicolored ombre hair. Will let you know how it looks!! :3