BGLH Marketplace Blog

Gorgeous and Easy 2-Minute Updo Using Kanekalon Hair

Extravagant-Updo-Protective-Style

Absolutely adore Toni of My Natural Sistas’ extravagant updo! The look is very FANCY and super easy to do. Great for if you need a wow factor. Check out the video below!

Ladies, would you rock this look on a night out on the town?

• Lavender & Cocoa Blended Butter (Coconut Oil Free, Almond Oil Free)

$7.00$45.00
    Select options
  • Whipped Butters 2.5 OZ Sample Pack – Pick 2

$20.00
    Select options
  • Gingerbread Blended Butter (Coconut Oil Free, Almond Oil Free)

$7.00$45.00
    Select options
  • Lemon & Lavender Blended Butter (Coconut Oil Free, Almond Oil Free)

$7.00$45.00
    Select options
Andie
Andie

Super cute. I would absolutely rock this on a night out! I just hope I can perfect it 🙂

bosspy review

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Bless you!

Optimum 7 Marketing

I boog often and I seriously thank you for your content.
Your article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to take a note of your website and
keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed
to your Feed as well.

wwe 2k14

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type
on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.

I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tia
Tia

Very cute and classy!

Kate

Nice and sexy look! great idea :* Kate

Tahara Campbell

I did a similar style like this on my channel but with marley hair. You guys should check it out 🙂 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Dz3xNPIuk

moony
moony

*0* I’m doing this with multicolored ombre hair. Will let you know how it looks!! :3