Keshia Knight Pulliam Posts a Throwback Natural Hair Picture on Facebook

Avatar • Nov 1, 2013

It’s Rudy Huxtable! Keshia Knight Pulliam posted a throwback natural hair picture on her Facebook fan page with the caption;

Before flatirons!!! Working on getting back here with @hairfinity… #tbt

577463_649013865120060_27986215_n

The actress is the current celebrity brand ambassador for Hairfinity hair vitamins.

Cute!

Trish D
Trish D

I loved her when she was on the cosby show!!!

gapch
gapch

love her

Nkem

She definely does look cute.

GiGi
GiGi

She is so beautiful!!!!!! And, look at all of that hair!!!!!!!!!! #loveit

J. Nicole

Everyone on that show had amazing hair, but her & Claire- hands down the best. It was refreshing to see another young girl on tv with puffs.

Amma Mama

The Cosby show had the best natural hairstyles! Lots of natural hair inspiration. I was watching an episode the other day and Denise had the cutest bantu knots, she was rocking them just like that. All the Huxtable ladies were beautiful & flyy naturalistas.

Love her twist out <3
[img]https://bglh-marketplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/phbnoto.JPG[/img]

Simmone W
Simmone W
Reply to  Amma Mama

That is not Denise. It’s Rudy (Keisha Knight Pulliam) Huxtable as a teenager.

Bobby Ray
Bobby Ray
Reply to  Simmone W

She didnt say it was Denise!! You jumped the gun!

Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Reply to  Simmone W

Madame, please do not bogart my illustrious career by your astute observations

Reya
Reya

*cackles*

Bobby Ray
Bobby Ray

I always wondered what happen to her hair and Tatiyan(sp) Ali!!
They both had very long hair and now they are weaved up. Tatiyan had very curly type 3 hair, what the heck happened?!!? Was that even her real hair!

gapch
gapch
Reply to  Bobby Ray

nothing happened. people change over time.

Youngin girl
Youngin girl

I always thought she was beautiful and I loved her hair on the Cosby show. The thing that puts me in awe is her baby face. I’m glad to see her on this site and still acting, hopefully.

cminini

nice pretty lady.

Earthy Natural

Gorgeous hair, wishing her well with her vitamin endeavors.

Michelle Spice
Michelle Spice

I can’t believe that African women have to justify wearing their natural hair in this time and age! Stop killing yourselves by chemicalizing your good hair and body, and killing your folicles by wearing wigs and other entrapments that is not doing a bit of good for your natural hair growth. Practice a good balance diet, accompanying exercise, drink plenty of nutritious fluids and message your scalp at least two times per week. Find a unique way to manage your stress and remember to minimize what’s on your emotional plate. Stop putting money in the pockets of the Asians and South… Read more »

Tabatha
Tabatha
Reply to  Michelle Spice

I don’t like that we have to justify anything we do whether we choose to go natural or not.

Mignon
Mignon

The reason why her hair is not like that anymore is because of the constant use of flat irons & weaves. She once had beautiful hair & it’s a shame she has to take Hairfinity to get her beautiful hair back, if it’s even possible!

Tabatha
Tabatha
Reply to  Mignon

Its not a shame at all. clearly she has realized that she has done a lot of damaged and recognize that she needs extra nutrients to help her hair recover and grow. I think its smart. You can always grow your hair back to a beautiful state (unless you have cancer and its just not feasible at that time chemo and pills and what not) , you just have to be careful with it. Something that I am learning myself especially through the detangling phase.

lillk
lillk
Reply to  Mignon

hairfinity is overpriced. get the same thing from whole foods or gnc for MUCH CHEAPER. Not $40 a bottle! Get a 3mo[120 pills] supply for $8. I hear even walmart(which I don’t support0 sells MSM and niotin(which is what is in hairfinity that makes hair grow by encouraging longer growth cycle)

If KKP really wants her length back she needs to drink water and eats lots of e, spinach, broccoli.

hairfinity is overpriced crap. …but hey she gotta get apid right?

LeighLee
LeighLee
Reply to  lillk

Hairfinity is not $40 a bottle. It’s $24 and it WORKS! Yeah, you can get cheaper vitamins in local stores (I’m using cheap ones from Walmart right now myself), but no, it’s not the same.

HAHARRIS
HAHARRIS

As a young girl growing up in the 70s/80s, everyone had long, natural hair. Not having long hair was the unusual thing. Not sure when it happened that we stopped combing our own hair on a daily basis and started down the weave path.

Kelly
Kelly
Reply to  HAHARRIS

That’s not what I personally remember from my childhood or community. I was a child in the 70’s and 80’s, too. I was a teen in the ’90’s. Amongst Black women and girls, I remember long hair being the minority in my community. In the area where I grew up little Black girls wore plaits and twists suspended above their shoulders — not below them — or their hair touched their shoulders. It was all tightly secured with balls and adorned with barrettes in different mutli-colored shapes. Some girls had Jherri curls or Rick James-like extensions complete with beads on the… Read more »

fatgirl
fatgirl
Reply to  Kelly

As I was reading this, I was going to say, well most people think T‑Boz was the prettiest one. Lol but then you mentioned the magazine cover she was on. In my opinion I could never stand Chili, I am not white, and just never did see her as beautiful. I would have say T- boz Lisa left eye and then Chili. I just think chili face is average and it’s not a feminine face. T boz was far sexier. I grew up around diverse people, and I noticed many of the black girls had short hair, most of the… Read more »

Bobby Ray
Bobby Ray
Reply to  Kelly

We must be the same age, ’cause I remember only a few girls had long hair most didnt!

Bobby Ray
Bobby Ray
Reply to  Bobby Ray

^^^ this was directed to KELLY

Total Eclipse
Total Eclipse
Reply to  Kelly

Well I am black and that time I had natural hair sometimes I grew it long ans sometimes I wore it short. I was ALWAYS natural but my hair was never short unless it was by choice. Most of my friends had long natural hair and so did my family members I guess it depends on where you are from and what the trends are.

Tabatha
Tabatha

I’m using Hairfinity too. I like it an it has really helped my hair health. Just like Rudy, I was the baby in my family. However my father put some stuff in my hair that was too mature for my hair and really damaged my hair (in his defense the poor man had no idea that the product would do that). So we had to do a cut ( A mushroom cut)and my hair grew back (after like a year of constant teasing), but then my mom jumped on the creamy crack band wagon and up until last year I’ve… Read more »

no1hatar
no1hatar

She look better with the weeve. I look betta than her. She think she cute. She aint

whatever u want
whatever u want
Reply to  no1hatar

lol cant even spell weave. and you a hater

Thokozile
Thokozile

That is Kesha’s hair and it is beautiful.

Aisha
Aisha

Keisha had beautiful hair. I wonder y she started wearing weaves. My cousin did the same thing and now she has thinning and missing patches messing with clip in extensions when she didn’t need it.