Yaya DaCosta Rocks Pompadour and Baby Bump on the Red Carpet

Avatar • Aug 10, 2013

Yaya+DaCosta+Butler+Premieres+NYC+Part+2+YVaSbkPI0GAl

Yaya DaCosta was looking gorgeous at the premier of Lee Daniel’s The Butler rocking a pompadour and baby bump in a long violet gown. Yaya stars in the movie, along with Forest Whitaker, Oprah Winfrey and Cuba Gooding Jr. Her new hubby, director Joshua Alafia, joined her on the red carpet.

Yaya+DaCosta+Butler+Premieres+NYC+Part+2+jTY-a-6b-_Cl

Yaya+DaCosta+Butler+Premieres+NYC+Part+2+f5a4NX1-Tftl

Yaya+DaCosta+Butler+Premieres+NYC+Part+2+4tOMaVyH52Yl

Beautiful couple, and I can’t wait to see her little natural cutie! What do you think ladies?

Melanie
Melanie

I luv Yaya…She has come a long way since America Next Top Model. I luved her then and I luv her now. Congrats Doll!!!!!

GSoldier

Really Like Her! She oozes so much integrity and mobility. A good role“model” (hehe sorry I had to 😉 to be inspired by and look up to =)

Mica
Mica

I love it!!!! I’ve always loved Yaya ever since ANTM, and I’m in love with all that gorgeous natural hair on her head. She always looks so put together. She inspires me.…happy for her and her husband <3 !

tristan
tristan

Theyre going to make a beautiful baby!

LaNeshe

She is just gorgeous!

Reanna
Reanna

She looks amazing!! Love the hair!!

suzette
suzette

She looks amazing and glowing. Just beautiful her and her hubby they are going, to have a beautiful baby. God bless her!

Christina Waters
Christina Waters

I love YaYa!! I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments!! She looks stunning and her and her hubby make a beautiful coouple 🙂

Bisi
Bisi

I love YaYa and the fact that years earlier when most including Miss Tyra Banks were not as accepting of natural hair she was so proud to say this is who I am. On a show like Top Model she was a very significant presence. Happy for her and her family 🙂

Yemisi
Yemisi

Shes one of the most adorable pregnant women I’ve ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous, and she’s wearing the living daylights out of that dress!!!

AnonyChick
AnonyChick

She is what you call “all belly.” She carries her pregnancy so well. Absolutely beautiful.

HoneyB
HoneyB

She was always a favorite of mine from Top Model. She was so regal and had a great personality! May I add that her skin is absolutely flawless.

AnonSince87
AnonSince87

Yaya & Eva are my favourite ANTM contestants of all the seasons! She’s gorgeous and she is carrying well!

Asana

She is such a cute pregnant woman. I can’t wait to see this movie!

whatshetaughther.blogspot.com

Kenya L.
Kenya L.

She is beautiful and has a handsome husband as well. I’m so glad to see her in a movie and doing well…I guess being married to a director does not hurt. I ain’t mad at cha. Even though I like Tyra Banks I was upset when she cut Yaya’s hair and then cut her on ANTM, but it grew back beautifully.

Tabatha
Tabatha
Reply to  Kenya L.

I don’t remember Tyra cutting her hair. I thought she had weave sewn in. And she was runner up in the show, so she got pretty far.

Abi
Abi

Such a cute couple

nubianinthedesert
nubianinthedesert

Take a good look, ladies! This is what pure joy looks like! Yaya looks stunning and hubby is sizzling in that suit!

Tabatha
Tabatha

I’m so happy for her! Long way from ANTM! Go girl!

Fairy
Fairy

Yaya was nasty on ANTM!! She thought she was better than everyone around her. Throwing her education in peoples face. Very insulting. Hopefully she has changed.

Heliconia4
Heliconia4

No she was not — some people were just insecure, that’s all. She spoke about her natural hair and said that’s who she was — no problem. Should she have just shut up about her educational journey and keep the conversation on her hair everyday to make people like you happy?

Fairy
Fairy
Reply to  Heliconia4

What the hell are you talking about? Who was insecure? Who’s talking about her natural hair? I’m talking about her behavior on ANTM. That wasn’t the behavior of a secure young woman. That was the behavior of a young woman who wanted everyone around her to feel inferior. And she used her education to kick others down a notch. We have seen it before. Everyone was sick of her. How many times did Tyra have to put her in her place. Basically telling her every time you open your mouth we don’t need to hear how you are an educated… Read more »

RissaKatharine
RissaKatharine

She looks adorable! I hope I’m this cute pregnant!

Maryah

Love yaya she looks adorable in her pregancy