Toni Braxton Rocks her Natural Curls for a Dinner Out

Avatar • Jul 18, 2013

Toni-Braxton-at-dinner1

Singer Toni Braxton ditched her weave and rocked her natural curls while dining out Tuesday night in Beverly Hills. So cute! We love the look!

FFN_Celebs_Chow_PER_071613_51156446-435x580

Toni-Braxton-at-dinner2

FFN_Celebs_Chow_PER_071613_51156451-435x580

Photo Credit: FameFlynet

KnottyNatural

Those weaves do Toni absolutely NO justice! She looks great w/ short hair!

Camillia
Camillia

Cute look!!

Tracy
Tracy

She’s one of those people who I LOVE to see with a short hairstyle. She looks awesome here!

maxine
maxine

I think that Toni is a very beautiful women and rocks any hair that she wears,
But Halle berry is not the only one who looks good with short hair, Toni looks great with her natural hair, beautiful texture too

carlyfanjaxfan
Reply to  maxine

Halle, Toni and Angela, three women who look phenomenal with short hair 🙂

Pat
Pat

Yes, Toni’s real hair looks great and the weaves and wigs do her no justice at all!!!

Rachel
Rachel

I agree she should burn those weaves she’s gorgeous and I love the color!

kemz

Wow! Gorgeous and the color goes great with her skin tone!

fromshytoconfident.blogspot.com

Jacky
Jacky

Gorgeous,she should rock those curls out more often

imani
imani

She looks amazing.truthfully I don’t care for her long bone straight wigs n weaves she wears on braxton family values.I can barely stand them on tamar they way she flips n swings it like its hers *but anyway, when I first saw tonis’ hair on the show I was like “wtf!” The weave makes her look common. As pretty as she is regardless of hairstyle, long hair hides her features while short hair makes her look BAM!! She’s got a face meant for short hair bc she’s got great proportioned features. Not many women can pull it off much less… Read more »

Jessica
Jessica
Reply to  imani

I agree Imani! Quite frankly, i find all of their weaves horrendous and distracting when i watch.

imani
imani
Reply to  Jessica

Lol! So true everybody sister rocks wigs n weaves on that show.from mommy down to baby sis! Lol! if they weren’t so entertaining id prob be more annoyed by the ridiculous over the top homage to fake hair! Not one sis rocks her own hair..I think traci has worn her own short hair a few times but mostly its 24/7 horse hair on all of the sisters!

Shaylah
Shaylah

Toni Braxton is very beautiful. Black women are rocking their natural hair and we can see that our beauty was hidden behind those hairstyles. Nothing wrong with wigs, but as Black Women we have it going on in the brains, beauty and body. Tell the truth we are the full package and I am glad that we are seeing our worth and realize that we are a very versatile group of women.

Andrea
Andrea

OMG.…she looks gorgeous!

ShadowQueen
ShadowQueen

She looks fabulous! Toni, Monica and Nia have a habit of tempting me to do the big chop all over again.

kan
kan

Toni and Halle are two women who ALWAYS need to keep their hair short…long hair does NOTHING for their features! When their hair is long, they look just average.

imani
imani
Reply to  kan

Yes,so true.I saw halle in “the call” wearing that awful curly wig&I wanted 2 jump thru the screen & snatch it off her head!!…she looked terrible& the wig LOOKED like a wig at that! my theory is she would’ve looked too sexy& beautiful wearing her own hairstyle and the “911 operator” role would’ve seemed a stretch.not that there aren’t attractive 911 operators… but it would’ve made it a little hard 2 take her seriously…well that’s MY theory on the awful wig choice!

Kate medicina

WOW Is very beatiful women

reese
reese

I love it! I’m not hating or attempting to be funny but does is ‘kinda sorta look like it might be’ a short wig in the 3rd picture? Yes? No? Anywho her’s or not…I’m loving it especially the color.

Izzy Sez
Izzy Sez

I’m fairly sure that is a wig too. Her hair on the show is very thin from the lupus.

reese
reese

On a fashion note, her outfit, including the shoes, are cute too! Simple all-black, always seems to work.

yoco
yoco

Toni and Halle are the short/pixie hair goddesses. Both of them look beyond fab with short hair. Long hair/weaves on either of them just doesn’t work as well IMO.

Jennice

She looks cute!

rahana
rahana

natural curls?

Suzette
Suzette

She looks beautiful. I think the entertainment industry brainwashes celebs into thinking only straight long hair is acceptable. When she first started out with Baby face her hair was short and very cute. I guess the weaves and wigs let her change it up for Vegas and other shows.

linnie
linnie

Good for her! She looks so naturally beautiful.

Saye
Saye

Lovely. In my eyes Toni looks great with short hair.

sue
sue

I don’t believe that’s all natural. Her natural hair is very thin due to her illness and and you can see where she’s thinning on her TV show. She looks GOOD but I think there are a few pieces in her hair.

NubianPrize
NubianPrize
Reply to  sue

SO WHAT?

Tee
Tee
Reply to  NubianPrize

Have you ever thought that with time and care her hair grew back in?

deb
deb

Her skin is so dang lush!

cho10
cho10

She looks so cute. For some reason this look reminds me of Betty Boop. But I’m not crazy about how this site calls every celeb with more than a slight wave natural. Many curly styles can be the result of texturizers or weaves. I’d rather they say a natural or curly “look” because I don’t believe all the celebs featured on here as rocking natural hair were actually natural.

CheBReal
CheBReal
Reply to  cho10

You are so right! It used to be that “natural” meant no change from the texture God gave you, no permanent chemical relaxer and no heat straightening. With so many fake heads of hair from India, China and Brazil on black women, “natural” now means hair growing out of your head even if it is permed or straightened. What a sad commentary indeed!

Shanna Small

I agree with some of the comments. Those are not her natural curls. I have seen her hair on the TV show. She has lovely natural hair but the curls are tighter. It looks like maybe they bumped them with a curling iron or maybe did some pin curls or something. Or as somebody said, It could be one of those new short wigs or a few pieces of weave. It is still super cute though.

Nature Girl
Nature Girl

Baby, since you’ve been gone
I’ve been hangin’ around here lately
With my mind messed up
Jumped in my car tried to clear my mind
Didn’t help me, I guess I’m all messed up, now baby

jjac401
jjac401

She is simply gorgeous. Hair, skin — she doesn’t have to work hard because it’s all beautiful. I hope that she will rock this look often.

Neesha_Cherie
Neesha_Cherie

Gorgeous as always. Love her!!
I don’t think those are her natural curls either, but the look is hott!! Her natural curls are also beautiful.

Likewaterforchocolat
Likewaterforchocolat

I believe this is some kind of roller or pin curl set on her real hair, but not natural curls. I like it on her, though. And I think Toni looks younger with short hair.

CeeCee
CeeCee

She looks great! However, I’m certain that she is wearing a wig. It actually looks like the “mommy wig” (you can check it out on youtube). By the way, I adore that wig on her, and I own it too 🙂 I agree with the above comment and sentiment that suggests that not all celebrities that are touted as natural really are. Just like people can have processed hair, and choose to wear weaves and wigs that are textured — people who are natural can wear straight or textured wigs and weaves 🙂 It’s a matter of choice, something that has seemingly been… Read more »

Natural4Life
Natural4Life

That is not natural — that is permed hair or a wig. And trying to pass that off as what a black womans natural hair looks like is just really shameful.

Jasmine
Jasmine
Reply to  Natural4Life

There are plenty of black women with “looser” textures, type 2, 3 that have larger curls. There is nothing “shameful” about it. Every “black” woman does not have to have 4z hair for it to be “natural.” So CHILL! And this is coming from a 4b/c sister.