President Obama Pats a Baby Fro

Avatar • Jul 3, 2013

Just some mid-week cuteness for you 🙂

The official White House Twitter feed posted this picture yesterday of Obama patting a baby boy’s (or girl’s?) fro with the caption “Nice hair, kid.”

Cute!

BOL79k4CIAEiLT0

And a bonus…

The Mayor of New Orleans, Mitch Landrieu, was spotted adjusting a bow at a ribbon cutting ceremony yesterday.

1049202_10200700183079484_648531770_o

Double cute!

African
African

The last country he went to, and where he patted the fro, is Tanzania. But, what America and the world doesnt know about this trip is that, before Obama went to Tanzania, the government, cleared all beggars and street children from the city streets, put them in a stadium until Obama left. I dont know if Obama is aware of that, but I just wanted to let it known because it is very sad, behind this beautiful photo, are beggars and street children hidden from Mr. Obama in a stadium because they are a ‘shame’ and very sad. And Shame to… Read more »

Alisa
Alisa
Reply to  African

Wow, really?? That’s horrible!

Jesse
Jesse
Reply to  African

I HIGHLY doubt Obama had anything to do with that, if that’s even true. That’s a reflection of the Tanzanian government and economy.

Marsha
Marsha
Reply to  African

The poor are also removed from American cities to keep up appearances and please tourists, so it’s not a unique occurrence, if it did happen.

OH
OH
Reply to  Marsha

What are these American cities? Thanks

Lucy
Lucy
Reply to  OH

In preparation for parades, DC (the US’s capitol) removes the homeless from the main streets like Pennsylvania Ave. A similar thing happens in Philadelphia on Broad st.

nigeria
Reply to  OH

This was also done for the Olympics in Atlanta. I heard that the homeless were given plane tickets to fly anywhere in the US.

AJ
AJ
Reply to  OH

This was also done in Detroit, for the SuperBowl

MONIQUE
MONIQUE
Reply to  African

Am a Tanzanian, and No beggar was put in a stadium to the best of my knowledge. They may have cleared them from the streets due to Obama visit, yes, but you should also know that our government does this very very often to clear the city form these people who are able to work and earn a living. I mean, they didnt do that for Obama visit only! I also lived in the US for 5 good years and have seen beggars and homeless too, I dont get it when you have to point this out about Tanzania as… Read more »

Nikki
Nikki
Reply to  MONIQUE

Monique, please don’t take offense to “African’s” comment. If in fact the Tanzanian government did move the homeless and beggars because of Obama’s visit that is not a direct reflection of you or any other Tanzanian. I’m African American and there are plenty of policies and laws that the federal and state governments implement that I do not support or agree with. Nor do I support every single policy of President Obama. At the end of the day its 100% fine to be critical of government and hold them accountable when and if they are being shady in order to… Read more »

Gemma Reapers
Gemma Reapers
Reply to  African

African, it seems every govt. does this. Years ago whilst living in Japan there was a big event.…can’t remember what it was now, but what remains in my memory was the fact that ALL street people were cleared and not too gently, off the streets. There was not one homeless person in sight for a week before and after the event. So it is obviously common practise. There must be a big book of govts. somewhere which is opened to a certain page when a certain event is being planned.

Jesse
Jesse

I love both of these pictures!! It reminds me of that famous photo of Obama letting a small, brown child touch his hair. It’s always a beautiful sight to see people from different levels of power and varying cultures come together.

C in Colorado
C in Colorado

Adorable pictures! Let’s face it — we DO have irresistible hair ;-D

dentist Ft Lauderdale

My dentist ordered regular flossing (I was a floss slacker) and using a
mouthwash to help treat the gingivitis. However, the lack of affordable, universal dental
coverage is an old story, and is not confined to the United States.
Brushing soon after meals takes away debris plus acid from your teeth and also dental implant.

Sherrie

Excellent weblog right here! Also your website rather a lot up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link for your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

D.P.
D.P.

I’m pretty sure the streets are clear ANYWHERE the president goes. Everyone has to GTFO until they set up security and deem it safe for people to come back. I don’t think it has as much to do with clearing out the poor as much as it has to do with clearing out everyone for safety reasons. Some people want to make everything into a conspiracy theory lmao. Both of those pictures are adorable. The second one with the mayor fixing a hair bow though is just precious. Also, I would like to bring attention to the man standing behind… Read more »

Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody
Reply to  D.P.

Lol! Maybe it’s his daughter’s hair being messed with! Hehehe!

pure chia seeds made in usa

In a seal-able container, simply scoop in the chia seeds and add
the 9 tbsp filtered water. Eating chia seeds is just one
of many sneaky ways to lose weight or maintain your weight
loss. Suffering from fatigue and some days with depression, I could certainly use an energy
boost and elevated mood.

hostgator coupons

Just about the most significant It’s possible to be a discount concerning the at first calendar month only for one dime. One needs to do through investigation before reaching to any form of conclusion. The affiliate coupon codes can easily be found on affiliate internet sites.

Khalia
Khalia

Pictures like these make my day brighter.

Leslie

Wow a picture pops up of the pres showing love to a little child and its turned into a political thing again where’s the surprise in that! I’m sure all countries treat they homeless terrible we all know its true if they didn’t there would be far less homeless on our streets.

kimmydiva
kimmydiva

The child in this picture is my friend’s son. It’s a great moment.

Contemporary Art

This post is invaluable. How can I find out more? Here my video http://youtu.be/GEYoUqTwt‑c