jungfrau1010
jungfrau1010

I would definitely rock it, unfortunately I am still not good enough at styling my own hair to do that style but I am working at upping my game. I have been following her on You Tube almost from the beginning & she just keeps getting more & more inspiring.

Elouise
Reply to  jungfrau1010

Deep thinking — adds a new dinmosien to it all.

TWA4now
TWA4now

Yes, I would wear that style just to go to the store too! She is awesome and very informative! Wow, simple gorgeous!

trackback

[…] even when one uses “natural” in their search. I therefore became quite inspired by this updo tutorial on Black Girl Long Hair by natural hair vlogger Naptural 85. You can check out more tutorials […]

Tabatha
Tabatha

I would totally rock this. It’s Gorgeous!

Dani
Dani

My hair isnt long enough yet 🙁

Dananana
Dananana
Reply to  Dani

Neither is mine : I’m at the awkward and terribly frustrating “too long for short styles & too short for long styles” stage. We’ll get there in time!

mlank64
mlank64
Reply to  Dananana

Oh Dananana, I feel your pain. I’m about 21 months post BC and my hair is growing but I’m smack in the middle of that awkward stage. My hair is too long for this style but not long enought to rock the styles I see Naputural85 sporting. I’m hope going into my my 2nd and 3rd year I get some lenght to do those awesome updos!!

G
G

Unless you have very long hair like her there is no need to watch this video!

Adrienne
Adrienne
Reply to  G

Despite what you’ve undoubtedly been told…jealousy isn’t a good look on you

mlank64
mlank64
Reply to  G

Having long hair or short hair is not relevant. Her videos are inspiring and eventually with good care my hair will get long and I’ll be revisiting this style. In the meantime, I see no harm in watching and learning. That’s what its all about.

Open
Reply to  G

Wow, that’s pretty fast from June. I vote for setrohr. :)I used to have short hair, but long for me is just easier to manage. At least I don’t have to go to the salon every 6 weeks like when I did when I had short hair.

shelikes
shelikes

think i will try the flaxseed gel.

D.P.
D.P.

Hm. Not a huge fan of this style. I don’t like the two chunky curls in the front, they remind of the curls that Hasadic Jewish men wear for religious purposes. I think she looks prettier when her hair is down because it’s so long and pretty that it does a great job framing her face. I would like the entire style better without the two curls in the front and the five little pins in the middle. Maybe one big flower to the side?

Santiago
Reply to  D.P.

We don’t have prom in England, but I love all these dresses! Their siplmicity and the girls’ ability to actually dance in them is so charming, it’s nice that prom was about dancing and having fun rather than just the clothes like it’s portrayed now.From Carys of

Willie

Great article. I will be going through some of these issues as well..

Danilo

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to go back the favor?.I’m attempting to to find things to enhance my site!I guess its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Concetta

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.