Snoop Dogg Has His Own Hair Product Line!

Avatar • Mar 5, 2013

Snoop_dogg_63110906

Y’all know damn well this was bound to happen.…

Snoop Dogg/Lion is now hawking his own product line named Cordozar (his middle ‘government’ name). Snoop’s hair has always been really nice, so these products could actually be pretty good.

Untitled

This photo was spotted on celebrity stylist Felicia Leatherwood’s Instagram account. I did a Google search but couldn’t find more details on the products. If you know anything more, please share.

What do you think ladies? Would you try out Snoop’s line?

Mercy
Mercy

I’d try it out. LOL

Zainab1

A mess! (lol)

silkynaps
silkynaps

Snoop’s hair has always been really nice, so these products could actually be pretty good.” Snoop’s hair is Snoop’s hair. That doesn’t come from a bottle. For the majority of the afro-haired community, our hair will only look like Snoop’s through use of chemicals.

Personally, I would only give a product 10% of the credit for the way my hair looks and/or behaves. I’d give curl pattern, 10%. The other 80% is based on density, texture, and porosity. No thanks, I’ll pass.

jjac401
jjac401

Snoops hair looks nice but I’m sticking to what I have. Thanks!

Tia
Tia

lol my money shall stay in my pocket this time!!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Here is the website that I found:

eidole
eidole

Here’s the ingredients: Ingredients: Cherry Bark, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Aloe Vera, Oleth 10, PVP, Cetyl, Acetate, OleyL, Cyclomethcone, CaprylyL, Glycol, Hexylene.

Comes in a 4 oz. Jar

merry
merry
Reply to  eidole

lol at the enhanced with botanicals bit. those ingredients look pretty standard and cheap.

Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody
Reply to  eidole

Never in my life.

Tabatha
Tabatha

He has nice hair, but I’m going to stick with what I got.

deb
deb

who is vonte

cococrispecurl

PASS. His hair looks well groomed and greased to death, I don’t know how “nice” it is.

Kia Young
Kia Young

i’d try it as well. Looks like Snoop along with Monique, Tashia Smith and a few others swear by Vonte products:

Bri
Bri

Im a long time natural but umm yea Im good…It probably has weed in it LOL

desireeb
Reply to  Bri

LOL at the weed! Totally different marketing focus there!

Sheryl
Sheryl

I would if I had a relaxer. Snoop has nice relaxed hair.

Jc
Jc

I don’t know why I am laughing. Maybe Ludacris and Omarion can also bring out products too, they both had gorgeous hair.

Kade
Kade
Reply to  Jc

Not forgetting Lloyd!!! He had gorgeous hair!!! I was disappointed when he cut it…

Mika
Reply to  Jc

Luda in the Saturday video was one of my first hair icons. I loved his hair so much!!! He and BizzyBone from Bone Thugs had great hair!

JazzWife

No. Just no.

nikki
nikki

it probably has a little weed in it. lol. j/k. it seems like an interesting product though. i like that it doesn’t have alcohol in it.

Tanya10312000
Tanya10312000

Here is the link to the product: http://mc-shadesofafrika.mybigcommerce.com/cordozar/ Check out the ingredients. Mineral oil is the 4th ingredients and it has a cone… — yeah & it is 12.95.… Product Description A limitless universal product enhanced with conditioning agents manageable for virgin hair, safe on chemically treated hair, also gentle on children’s hair! Cordozar is a 10 in 1 holding souffle that provides an astonishing hold and shine aiming to sculpt and mold styles on wet and dry hair. Exceptional hold and shine without grease and alcohol Excellent for use in humid climates and does not harden Enhanced with botanical extracts… Read more »

Orihime11
Orihime11

Oh lawd.…..

how do you make your hair grow longer

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

how to make your hair grow faster naturally

Terrific work! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this post higher! Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =)

louis vuitton knockoffs

Nice weblog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol louis vuitton knockoffs http://loui-svuitton-knockoffs.webs.com/

Ellie
Ellie

.…I really kinda want BGLH to interview Snoop about his hair now. Is this something that can happen? Please?

Cinny
Cinny

well according to his DNA test he took on the lopez show isn’t snoop like 17% native american? Not saying thats the only reason his hair is long, I’m sure he takes good care of it, but just sayin.

Candy
Candy

Love Snoop! His hair absolutely gorgeous!

Natural Mineral Specimens

Thanks , I’ve just been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?|What i do not understood is actually how you are now not really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you may be right now. You’re very intelligent.

millers car insurance

If my problem was a Death Star, this article is a photon torpedo.