Brandy’s Instagram Head Wrap

Avatar • Mar 12, 2013

photo

Singer Brandy took to Instagram to show off a chic head wrap/turban look! She was later spotted out and about in Beverly Hills rocking the look. I think it’s absolutely gorgeous! What are your thoughts ladies?

1363092194aa6a18cb8e

Tisha
Tisha

I usually like pattern with pattern but this time this trend falls flat. The headwrap itself is the bomb though.I love Brandy!! I was just watching her cinderella movie the other day…oh the memories!!

Tati
Tati
Reply to  Tisha

Her and Whitney together… :‘o) <3

Pjones
Pjones
Reply to  Tati

That’s not Whitney with her! That’s her mom.

Pjones
Pjones
Reply to  Tati

Oops my bad! You were talking about the movie.

Cleo
Cleo

Omg this is the prettiest I’ve seen her in a long time. She looks like an African goddess! I need find scarfs like this

CherishBomb
Reply to  Cleo

You can always take a trip to the fabric store (Hancock Fabric or online stores like Vogue Fabrics, etc). I buy fabric there to be used as headwraps. It’s much more thrifty than paying upwards of $14 on a scarf and you can have it cut in any dimensions you need. They are priced anywhere between $4.99 — $10 per yard, depending on the type if fabric and popularity of the color and pattern.

AllyCat
AllyCat

She’s between wigs, huh? Good look though.

Iva
Iva
Reply to  AllyCat

Yeah. It’s a beautiful wrap but Brandy is the queen of weaves, wigs, braids and no edges.

realitybites
realitybites
Reply to  AllyCat

Who care if she is between wigs are not she can do what ever she wants its her head just like you can do whatever you want. Being natural its not a cult, but then again you must be a new natural (usually members of the hair natzi association) lol Brandi you look beautiful!!!!

Tati
Tati
Reply to  realitybites

I totally agree! I’m glad so many women are going natural and exploring other options, but it’s starting to become so elitist! “This is right and that is wrong”. This is just another lifestyle choice. We don’t want to be judged for having natural hair; let’s not judge other girls for having weaves/wigs/relaxed hair.

Alisa
Alisa
Reply to  realitybites

Being natural is no a cult”
THANK YOU!! People have a hard time understanding this!

jjac401
jjac401

She looks beautiful in the head wrap! I just hope she has a beautiful head of natural hair underneath that she will be showing off soon.

mangomadness
mangomadness

I love it!

I’m gonna rock cute head wraps like this in the spring and summer. They’ll be a great way to air-dry my hair in style.

Camillia
Camillia

Brandy looks really pretty and elegant!

josie
josie

WELCOME TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY! YOU DAMNED IF YOU DO AND DAMNED IF YOU DONT. SORRY BRANDY JUST LIKE SOLANGE THEY ARE GOING TO HATE ON YOU SO RUN AND RUN FAST JUST LIKE SOLANGE. YOU HAVE TO BE NATURAL BY THEIR STANDARDS NOT YOURS! #MISERABLE BIYACHES HAIR IS THEIR LIFE

merry
merry
Reply to  josie

this is a natural hair site.

i would imagine most people here prefer to see black women be natural and not in relaxed, weaved styles.

Piper
Piper

The head wrap looks beautiful on her. I can’t help but notice that she looks slightly bigger, and has a “glow”… Hmmmmm 😀

Amma Mama
Amma Mama
Reply to  Piper

I was thinking the same thing!
She looks great though, I love Brandy 🙂

eve-audrey
eve-audrey

she looks gorgeous and all of you should stop arguing.

anonymous
anonymous

Is it just me or it seems like thanks to the natural hair current addiction african american women (even those who are famous) feel less shame to display their “black” or “african” side by wearing african fabrics or braids and their natural manes?

me
me

she looks beaooootiful!
I’ve been watching moesha reruns on gmc and BET and she was sooo pretty back in the day and she still looks beautiful. She looks older but has aged very well.…

Meminememine
Meminememine

Looks like she’s trying to rock a style that’s the opposite of who she is. Nothing about her says “head wrap”. Looks thirsty, like she’s jumping on a bandwagon.

D.P. (to meminememine)
D.P. (to meminememine)
Reply to  Meminememine

Pretty sure every single women who eventually chose to go natural began rocking a hairstyle that was the opposite of who they were their whole life, and then they realized that they don’t have to be stuck with one style/type of hair, they can change it! That’s the beauty of being human and having a mind of our own. We can change, and what was us one day does not have to be us the next day. Pretty sure Brandy is not jumping on a bandwagon. Some of the natural nazi’s on this site are total elitist. Do you really… Read more »

GoodLooknOut

I absolutely love it! Brandy is evolving beautifully!

Ashley
Ashley

I love me some Brandy. She still looks good and more youthful than ever. She has a very healthy diet that she sticks by. It shows.

Mercy
Mercy

She looks so beautiful! I wish I knew how to wrap scarves like that!

CherishBomb
Reply to  Mercy

Look up some videos on bing or YouTube. Some look difficult to do, but aren’t really. Try it out. They add a little extra something to a puff and are a great way to style/look presentable in public when you are deep conditioning on-the-go or just feeling lazy about styling your hair.

CherishBomb

I love headwraps!! and she looks beautiful with it, but I have to agree with a previous commenter about it clashing with the rest of her outfit. It almost looks good, but it doesn’t. Maybe if she chose a different color dress? idk, but who really cares? I just wish there were a few more photos taken at different angles so I can get an idea of how she wrapped it! lol

JENNID
JENNID

She looks good. I like the wrap look on her it works. Anyone have a tutorial on how to do one like this?

Angelic Messanger

Brandy is so beautiful. I really like her style. Cute! Cute! Cute! A few weeks ago I uploaded a african head wrap demo on my other YouTube channel: Angela D. African Head Wrap Demo. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Jacky
Jacky

Gorgeous!

Natural Hair Styles 101

This is a cute wrap! Looks good on her!

NoMoreCandy4U
NoMoreCandy4U

Brandy is such a beauty and I just love that head wrap on her.

lilkunta
lilkunta

she needs to show how she wrapped that wrap like that.
also are her eyebrows tattoed?

Ashely Sibilio
Ashely Sibilio

Brandy may be served neat or on the rocks (over ice cubes). It may be added to other beverages to make several popular cocktails; these include the Brandy Alexander, the Sidecar, the Brandy Daisy, and the Brandy Old Fashioned.*

My own web site