Blue Ivy’s Afro Puffs and Timbs

Avatar • Mar 25, 2013

Just some Monday cuteness for you 🙂 Blue Ivy was spotted grabbing lunch in New York with her famous Mom, Beyonce. The 14-month old rocked two adorable afro puffs and a pair of Timberlands (we think Jay‑Z might have had something to do with that 😉

ScreenShot2013-03-24at111812PM_zpsebfe2436

Cute!!!

Tabatha
Tabatha

Look at her face just squinching up. she’s not having it today.

Mercy
Mercy

She looks like she was asleep and either people around them were too loud or Bey was moving a whole lot. She’s like “can I sleep?”

Cleo
Cleo

She’s sooo tall lol

WHOKNEW
WHOKNEW

maybe the baby is cold… dress the kid warm and put a hat on head… bey come on now.

KingCee
KingCee
Reply to  WHOKNEW

Yeah *sarcastic* and then if she had on the hoodie which is on the jacket, u would be saying “why they always hiding the child face” gosh man! leave ppl alone nah… sheesh!!!

lilkunta
lilkunta

I agree. her head should be covered.
i guess since she show BIc’s face in her doc she isnt going to hide her anymore.

Is this BK’s real hair at the root? Looks like she is wearing a bun on top clip on.

Now is she would just share how she keeps her wigs secure when she is jumping all over stage dancing.

silkynaps
silkynaps
Reply to  lilkunta

Maybe she wears sew-in extensions on stage.

Jenna
Jenna
Reply to  silkynaps

They’re lacefronts… everybody knows that

PrissyMiss
PrissyMiss

She really dose not need a hat on to go from a car to a restaurant ppl alway nitpick at B for what? Clearly she love her baby if she felt she needed a hat she would have one.

still not convinced
still not convinced

i have never seen a one yr old..excuse me my bad..14 month old that big..that girl getting ready to start college!!

AC
AC

LMAO. I’m done!

thutchin
thutchin

really though! that baby is huuuuuuuuge. Not fat, just amazonian!

Kendra
Kendra
Reply to  thutchin

you have to keep in mind that Beyonce is only 5’3 so its probably making the baby look larger. you can tell she may be tall for her age though

Tiffyt
Tiffyt
Reply to  Kendra

Beyonce is 5′7″ tall.

juanita617
juanita617
Reply to  Kendra

Yeah, she’s like 5’8.…lol, where’d you hear that?

Gia
Gia
Reply to  juanita617

in an old Essence article it said she was 5′3″

Bonek
Reply to  juanita617

Forgive me!!!! I am late too late! So sorry. First of all, your dog is completely aldraboe, and 2nd of all, I think I’ve done all 1, 2a, and 2b of those things NOT GOOD! Thanks for letting me know how much I tick off other people. OK, so, my mom left, and I never got to use her iphone my husband SWEARS my iphone will be fixed by the end of the weekend, so I am 99.9% sure I will be doing a vlog next week. I will tweet this out tomorrow to the SITS31DBBB hashtag though to see… Read more »

linnie
linnie

What a sweetie! And let’s face it-Bey is only going a few steps before getting into a car or some other shelter and she doesn’t strike me as an incompetent mom.

Marriah
Marriah

Hey I just have a quick question, I can’t get the front of my hair to curl, any suggestions?

Antrelise
Reply to  Marriah

Is it heat damaged?

juanita617
juanita617
Reply to  Marriah

Ok..why would someone thumbs down this? Sheez! So it’s off topic. It’s still BGLH. Rude.

marva
marva

Lord she couldnt some something for her mom,Dad only

Nyame Adom
Nyame Adom

Lol yeah, my 18 month old isn’t that tall… She looks 3. But so cute nonetheless! And to the person above who said she needs a hat on… Get over yourself. Do you REALLY think they are power walking around NY? …probably just walking to the car. Stop being so critical.

D.P.
D.P.

I have to agree with the “If she had a hat on you would say they’re covering her”. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Love seeing a momma with her baby though! Too cute.

Qiana M
Qiana M

Yes she is pretty big more like tall for her age then again people are forgetting Jay‑Z is 6’1 1/2–6’2 and most girls take after their dad. My younger brother is 6’3 and his daughter is tall for her age and has been since she was 2 (She’ll be 6 in April). That’s good for Blue Ivy since chances are she’ll be tall or at the very least have long legs and a short torso. She does look cute with her little pigtails and sleepy. Love to see kids rocking their natural curls.

jenni
jenni

She’s adorable! Her face is just screaming “leave me alone I want some sleep!”

rob
rob

I love the way they dressed her, she looks like a cute little bklyn girl. With their money she could be another overdressed starbaby

Tiffyt
Tiffyt

Beyonce is actually 5′7″.…

Kelly
Kelly

When I saw the documentary, I thought, “Mystery solved. Blue Ivy looks like Jay‑Z mostly and she’s adorable!” Her hair is just the way I used to style my little girl’s hair when they were her age.

Tonya J
Tonya J

Aww too cute. I think she looks like both Bee and Jay. She has Bee’s eyes, complexion and ears. LOL Yes they have the same ears and she has Jay’s big cheeks. She is so freakin cute!

Angel

My daughter is really tall and has always been long in length since birth and her feet would dangle like that especially if i had her in my sling/or wrapp.. she would sit lower which i had fitted around my me and under my coat. When I normally would hold my child she would be looking over my shoulder, not on my chest, but thats just me… Cute puffs and she looking more and more like her daddy

juanita617
juanita617

I actually like the baby Timberlands on her. I was hesitant about for my 20 month old but they look cute.