Dorothy
Dorothy

This is great! I was just thinking of some new styles for my two-strand twist.

Capri
Capri

Luv these 2 strand twist styles, not sure if my hair is long enough for all the styles but I plan on trying anyway.

myblackfriendsays

All cute styles! I like her eyebrows too (:

Grey Poupon
Grey Poupon

I wish I could try all. Unfortunately, my hair laughs at bobby pins.

Jill
Jill

I’ve tried to style my twists like some of these but with my texture it just doesn’t look so good. It doesn’t shine and look smooth. But it looks beautiful on other naturals! 🙂

Tisha
Tisha

Style #4 is my go-to lazy girl hairstyle. In my case, I twist on dry stretched hair to give my bun/ponytail more volume ans length.
I’m definitely adding # 3 to my repertoire.

rrstyles
rrstyles

I will be trying these styles out for sure! Looks great!!

Zandra

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your web site unintentionally, and I am surprised why this accident didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

Curly Everafter

These styles are so cute! Check out how I style my own mini twists. I hope you will like it too!

trackback

[…] retain length, John-Connor styles her hair into double-strand twists and uses the finger detangling method instead of a comb. And when it’s time to wash her hair, […]

trackback

[…] retain length, John-Connor styles her hair into double-strand twists and uses the finger detangling method instead of a comb. And when it’s time to wash her hair, she […]

trackback

trackback

[…] keep length, John-Connor styles her hair into double-strand twists and uses a finger detangling method instead of a comb. And when it’s time to rinse her hair, […]

Roxine
Roxine

Im so happy to see the sisters with our natural hair.I cut my hair one year ago.Im naturally curly and proud of it.