10 Natural Head Wrap Styles that Can be Done in 10 Minutes or Less!

Avatar • Aug 2, 2012

Silk head scarves have increased in popularity among naturals (and non-naturals!) over the past couple years. They’re super versatile, easy and — when done right — very cute. Vlogger Naptural85 has compiled 10 different ways to tie a head scarf in less than 10 minutes! The styles include The Chic Pirate, The Turban, The Bun, The Crazy Pirate, The Gypsy, The Gypsy Knot, The Chiquita Banana, The Twist Knot, The Criss Cross and The Bow. Check it out below!

Ladies, have you tried any of these? Which are your favorites?
aNON
aNON

Great video and so helpful.You can wave goodbye to bad hair days!

DiJah
DiJah

I love all of them! Gonna try the chic pirate today to cover up my fuzzy twists 🙂

Taheerah
Taheerah

Love these!!! Oh, and these work great with locs too.

Dani
Dani

I love naptural85!! She’s one of the best natural hair youtubers out there! She has such beautiful hair and she’s living proof you dont have to the alot of products and expensive treatments to have gorgeous hair! Anywho i love this tutorial and i wonder where she gets her scarf they’re so pretty!

Vonnie
Vonnie
Reply to  Dani

+1000! I shaped my natural hair regimen after hers, I’m so K.I.S.S and anti-product junkie it doesn’t make any sense! Bought a scarf to rock this weekend 🙂

EG
EG
Reply to  Vonnie

Agreed, I take hers and Kimmayutube (when she was active) advice as gospel.

Joan B. in S. C.
Joan B. in S. C.

I’ll have to watch the video when I get home, but why do almost all my scarf attempts look like I’m about go pick cotton?

best human hair wigs

That is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post!

awesome

luvin the scarves! very trendy and perrfect for summer 😀

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological
world all is accessible on web?

trackback

[…] e lenços sempre funcionam muito bem e tornam o visual mais corajoso e com atitude. Nesse site aqui tem um videozinho que ensina dez maneiras de amarrar lenços e é bem […]

J Frassini