Tori D.

Thank you so much for this post! Last week I was trying to do victory rolls… Let’s just say the results were less than victorious. I’m going to try this when I get home (I can’t see the video at work anyway) with a little modification: I want to leave some of the back down & I probably won’t do bangs.

Sole Girl (@SoleGirlShoes)

omg i love the hair style and the video!!! i shared your link with a chat group who was inquiring about natural hair care products today. i saw your link shared from mark ah on facebook!!!

geri
geri

Thank you for this tutorial! I love the Victory rolls, and I’m completely loving Angelique’s faux bang too!

Stephanie
Stephanie

I have to say it was thanks to Madame Noire that I was able to come up with a similar style for my Christmas production at Church that took place in (you guessed it!) the 40s. So, thank you! 😀

BeenAuNatural

I really Like this style… Lol i’m headed home to watch watch this video … wash my hair, twist it up and get it ready for this style on sunday!!!!!!!!

Strawberrykinks
Strawberrykinks

Where did you get the “rat”? Did you make it if so how?

Jessica
Jessica

She answers question about the rat on this video http://www.youtube.com/thepinupnoire#p/u/0/3v2-kWzTUgU

Amayou
Amayou

I was also wondering what a ‘rat’ is and I found this video you may want to change the color to match your hair, and I’ll probably wrap mine in a peice of satin to help keep it from drying out my hair.

Jessica
Jessica
Reply to  Amayou
Amayou
Amayou
Reply to  Jessica

Thanks 🙂

Jessica
Jessica

I love her style and the hair. I think I will make the faux bangs my new thing. She makes me wanna change my style up. YOu go girl!

Stacey
Stacey

She is GOREGEOUS!! Thanks for the tutorial! I love retro style. Can’t wait to try this hairdo out!

TANISHA BUIE
TANISHA BUIE

the faux bang is really cute i adore the whole updo hair style it looks great..