The Pros and Cons of Henna for Hair

Avatar • Nov 3, 2011

Over the next few weeks our resident scientist, Jc will be examining products and ingredients that are popular in the natural hair world — not to disparage them, but to provide a well-rounded view of them.

The word natural is not the same as the words safe, good or beneficial but many us do associate these words together. I think there needs to be more open dialogue about natural products and we should not automatically award them angel wings purely because they are natural. Every decision we make about ingredients needs to be carefully weighed in terms of benefits and risks.

First up is the natural colorant henna

Benefits

1.  It is plant based, relatively easy to process and obtain.

2. It is known to build up on hair and some women note that it gives hair additional thickness

3. It is permanent and with regular application, easy to intensify the colour especially on grey hair.

4. It can be mixed with other natural dyes such as indigo to give a non-red result.

Risks / Negatives

1.  The weight of henna build up can cause curls to loosen which is a benefit to some but for ladies with loose curls to begin with, henna may cause loss of these curls.

2. It is permanent and difficult to cover over. It is generally difficult to use permanent hair colour which is lighter than henna (i.e dark brown/black/dark red are generally fine) with good results on hair that has been previously treated with henna.

3. Some people do report dry hair after henna use but many often remedy this using a conditioner afterwards.

4. The dye responsible for henna’s colour is called lawsone and it is a known mutagen (i.e it can cause changes to DNA in cells)*

*Changes to DNA in cells are in part responsible for cancer — Please note that henna is not directly implicated in causing cancer, but in the EU there is no safe level for it due to its ability to mutate cells.  The long and safe history of henna use especially in India is possibly the reason why its mutagenic properties are not usually seen as a cause for concern and despite there being no safe level for henna, it is still widely available.

Ladies, have you encountered any of these pros and cons? Share below.

Previous articles on henna:
Henna vs Protein Treatments: Which is Better for Strengthening
Henna vs Commercial Dye
To Henna or Not to Henna

About The Natural Haven

Scientist on a hairy mission!

Lizzie
Lizzie

Well, guess I’m just gonna have to be a mutant, cuz I am not giving up the henna.

Joyce
Joyce

Please direct to where you have written about neutral henna, pros and cons.

Jaeda Barbie

I am not giving up my henna. Every week something else is bad for you. I am a henna head and no way Im stopping:)

DD
DD
Reply to  Jaeda Barbie

+Infinity

Kator
Kator

hmmm … it sure has loosened my beloved coils a bit!

Jaeda Barbie
Reply to  Kator

It def loosened my curls from 4a to 3c. But if I washed it a few times some of my 4a’s come back. The benefits of henna are too good. It has helped my hair and the health of my hair dramatically. Curly Nikki is my inspiration.

Goddezz

I am HIGHLY allergic to hair dye: temporary, semi, or permanent. I did a patch test with henna a few years back and had a bad reaction to it as well. I don’t know what ingredient(s)I’m allergic to. Does anybody know of any henna that would be considered hypoallergenic?

Reply to  Goddezz

I do not know if you had a patch test with pure body art quality henna. This type of henna should only contain the crushed leaves of the plant. Other types of henna can contain various additional ingredients to intensify the colour.

I have not seen any shop selling the pure extract of henna i.e pure lawsone. If you could find that it would be just pure dye and you can patch test it to see if it works for you.

All the best!

Goddezz
Reply to  Jc

Yay!!! Thank you so much. I’ll definitely give that a try. Where would I find pure body art quality henna? Any places online?

Maya
Maya
Reply to  Goddezz

Use mehandi.com, that’s where most people get their pure body art quality henna from!

Goddezz
Reply to  Maya

Thanks. I’m shopping now. 🙂

Kristina
Reply to  Goddezz

I’m allergic to henna as well from a botched temporary tattoo. The ingredient that most people react from is abbreviated PPD. It is found in some artificial henna to make it black (black ‘henna’ is actually indigo, real henna is red). That being said, mehandi like was said before is a good start. If you don’t have the time to be mixing your own henna and whatnot, just go for LUSH’s henna bars. Very effective, and just as messy and natural.

Goddezz
Reply to  Kristina

I want black, I guess indigo. Do you know if all indigo has PPD? I’m researching online but I’m not seeing anything in the ingredients. Also will henna/indigo fade dramatically after every wash?

cygnet
cygnet
Reply to  Kristina

If PPD was in your henna tattoo, it wasn’t body art quality. In addition to darkening the henna as you said, some henna artists will mix PPD into the henna to also intensify the staying power of the tattoo, because as well known as it is for staining, the stain is quite temporary, and it seems to be more temporary on some body parts than on others. What happened to you happens to a lot of people because of unscrupulous artists mixing in PPD and not telling people it’s in there. It seems, from a couple of articles I saw… Read more »

Coco M
Coco M

Loving the Rajasthani henna I just used from Henna for hair! The dye transfer was amazing. I used apple juice to mix it and used it the next day. Very high dye content!

Angie
Angie

Loosening of curls is what I need!

Anon
Anon
Reply to  Angie

A texturizer would be more effective than henna…

Minimalist Beauty
Minimalist Beauty
Reply to  Anon

Actually henna is much better than a texturizer! Texturizers chemically break down the hair cuticle while henna deposits conditioners and strength to hair while weighing down curls. Texturizers also don’t give hair shine like henna. I’ve been using henna monthly since March 2010.

Jaeda Barbie
Reply to  Angie

You would have to henna a lot to do that. I bet your natural hair texture is beautiful!

Véronique
Véronique

I have read that henna can cause an allergy to hair dye. But if you’re already a fan of henna and won’t change than you will not notice a thing. Otherwise, think twice before dying.

Reply to  Véronique

This is only true for henna which contains a specific additive known as PPD. It is referred to as pico henna or black henna. It can give a very severe allergic response

Pure henna itself very rarely causes allergic reactions. Body art quality henna is what people should purchase.

June
June

I have never used henna alone, I have always mixed it with amla, brahmi, maka and hibiscus tea, and I really like the results. I also haven’t experienced any loosening of my curls, in fact it tightens similar to when I do a protein treatment. The mixture leaves me with shiny, stronger, and more tightly curled hair. I like it.

I only do it once a month, but I may need to look into the mutation thing.…..

JoJoFree
JoJoFree
Reply to  June

The amla is why your curls have not loosened. How much amla do you use? My curls were starting to loosen until I began to an amla. I use 2–3 TB. per 100g of henna.

June
June
Reply to  JoJoFree

I use about 33grams of henna (I have coarse hair so I am a little scared of using too much), and 25 grams each of amla, brahmi, and maka. I also add a little honey to that mixture.

Jchemela
Jchemela

One of the reasons I love BODY ART quality henna is that it downturn have ppd. I love the stain you get and I can allow my 12 to use it in her hair with-out the same risk of other she and conditioners. If you are not getting a powder to mix you have the wrong stuff. Hey FYI Lucille Ball used henna to get the amazing red color she had. I know I can’t go that red,I refuse to bleach, but whoa mama to be able to get that without strong chemical smells.….….YEEEES. Besides while your wait for your… Read more »

Dena
Dena
Reply to  Jchemela

What exactly are you saying?.…gosh!

Bas Ura
Bas Ura
Reply to  Dena

Maybe it’s a bad translation??? I understood her. I think “downturn” = “doesn’t” and ppd may be referring to the pico henna discussed above. “12” refers to her 12 year old daughter. Also, I didn’t know Lucy used henna. Thanks for the info, Jchemela!

June
June
Reply to  Bas Ura

It does seem like a translation issue. I think people can be so rude sometimes; not everyone in the world is a native English speaker and this website is read by people around the world.

anastasia
anastasia
Reply to  June

=) big-ups to Bas Ura and June!! With regards to topic: I do enjoy the results henna has provided. I’m a 4abc lady and henna has certainly made my hair appear fuller but curl loss is not something that I’ve experienced in absolute terms (b/c I have more kinks than curls), but my hair is easier to manage and much stronger. I use to purchase henna from the local halal market and for a change recently ordered from mehandi, and OMGoodness-what a difference!!! Richer stain, easier to rinse, and va va voom big ol hair! I do enjoy the application process… Read more »

byoteenapp
byoteenapp
Reply to  Bas Ura

Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) is a chemical substance that is widely used as a permanent hair dye. PPD is a colourless substance that requires oxygen for it to become coloured. It is this intermediate, partially oxidised state that may cause allergy in sensitive individuals. Reaction caused by the use of hair dye in mild cases usually only involves dermatitis to the upper eyelids or the rims of the ears. In more severe cases, there may be marked reddening and swelling of the scalp and the face. The eyelids may completely close and the allergic contact dermatitis reaction may become widespread. Long term… Read more »

Miosha74
Miosha74
Reply to  Bas Ura

YES, Lucille Ball used Henna in her hair, she was a natural blonde…

aliya
aliya

Body art quality henna is the only kind to use. It has no additives and is safe. I get my henna from a website called mehandi.com where they sell pure henna with no additives. They also sell henna attar, indigo, and cassia which is also called neutral henna. They even have henna that is so finely ground that its like powder, marketed for African-American American hair, its wonderful! I have been using it for years on my Locs with no problems.
[img]http://bglhonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IMAG0065.jpg[/img]

JoJoFree
JoJoFree

I don’t understand why all of a sudden henna could “possibly” cause cancer when this dye has been used since Biblical days! Interesting…

Leena
Leena
Reply to  JoJoFree

Can you read? She didn’t say it will give you cancer. She said it can cause cancer, there is a difference.

Talan
Talan
Reply to  Leena

lol did you read what she wrote? She asked what you just said.

lola b
lola b
Reply to  Talan

lol@ leena trying to be smart and ended up looking like a silly mean girl instead! i didn’t know that henna could mutate dna. how freaky. in fact i’ve always seen it pushed as a conditioning treatment with the added bonus of coloring your hair. i’ve never thought to combine it with other ingredients either. how safe is indigo, and where would one even get it?

anastasia
anastasia
Reply to  lola b

I got my indigo from mehandi.com

(purchased the Henna for African Hair Black, which is simply a pouch of henna and a pouch of indigo‑I did the two step process which turned out fab!)

mediumbrowngirl
mediumbrowngirl
Reply to  JoJoFree

I am not sure if the ancient-ness of a product or practice ensures that it is not a potential health risk. maybe they didn’t have the scientific knowledge or technology to diagnose cancer in biblical times.

There lots of naturally occurring substances that are potential health risks depending on the manner and frequency of exposure.

Not trying to say that henna is guaranteed to do anything to anyone! But felt compelled to challenge the logic of your argument.

TT
TT

Please support your info. We need papers of research done to be able to “believe” you. Henna had been used in the past for many years and it never ever caused any problems. I googled henna and read a million reviews of people who have used it for years and no one came with stories of it causing cancer. Please send prrof and reputable papers to read.

Nick
Nick
Reply to  TT

OMG what’s up with peole’s reading skills. She never said henna causes cancer. She said some of them MAY contain a component that has been linked to mutations! Why do you need her to provide papers. Take what she said and go look it up for yourself as you should do with any info provided.

Reply to  TT

No problem TT — here is the full EU report for you, it is available free online

Reply to  Jc

Side note — Lawsone is the chemical dye found in henna that actually colours hair.

Honestly I do wonder whether you read the article fully TT because I actually stated that the long and safe history of use of henna is why it is still used and widely available.…..

Antoinette Stewart

Interesting because I just did a henna treatment yesterday~
I used to do it once every 2 months since February, but I sort of fell off… I’m not happy with this Jamila powder, it was difficult to rinse out my hair, and I am still getting flakies!

Sieta

How many weeks after henna can one do a protein treatment on their hair? I haven’t henna’d since August.

LaToya
LaToya

HERE WE GO AGAIN… I’m not shooting the messenger but can someone please tell me why NATURAL DYES are studied to “death” and ALWAYS are reported to cause some genetic mutation? I have my reasons for staying away from henna so I looked into staining my patch of gray hair with black walnut hulls instead. Why is it that when I received my package on the front cover this was written: “WARNING: Prolonged use is not advised due to the presence of significant amount of of juglone, a known MUTAGEN in animals.” How come NOTHING is reported about the risks of… Read more »

anastasia
anastasia
Reply to  LaToya

I guess everything in moderation, but at the end of the day,“fatten some companies’ coffers….” possibly is the strongest motivation behind fear-based tactics.

Off topic but-
I remember seeing an ad from the 1940’s/50’s touting the great health benefits of white sugar for children, seriously…crazy, right? Coincidentally, an organically-based clean food revolution had started around the same time as T.V. dinners loaded with fat, salt, and sugar were touted as the ‘civilized’,healthy, and time-efficient way to eat.

Reply to  LaToya

LaToya commercial dyes actually have greater numbers of studies. They can cause very severe allergic reactions which could lead to death. This is why a good colorist would never dye your hair without a patch test. Dyes in general need to be studied because they are able to bind and change proteins. This is something that people forget, hair is a protein and protein is a major component of living cells. So while hair outside the follicle is dead, the rest of your body is not. Dye finding its way into your body and binding to that protein is a serious… Read more »

Ebony
Ebony

Guys, y’all should stop taking the article as a personal attack on your henna use. Nowhere in the post does she say “stop using henna or your hair will fall off and you’ll die.” It’s good to be informed of all the benefits AND costs of anything we use. Personally, I love shea butter. It’s in just about every product I use. If someone comes along and shows it has some negative results, I’ll take those into account and decide if/how I want to continue use. We all have that discretion.

June
June
Reply to  Ebony

Ha! Well here is one for you: shea butter has latex in it so if you have a latex allergy you need to be careful.

Something about shea butter 🙂

Ebony
Ebony
Reply to  June

Thankfully I don’t have a latex allergy. =p But thanks for the info!

geeze!!!
geeze!!!
Reply to  June

I know im late, but dang!! thats y my scalp is always itching??? thanks for the heads up!!!

Dlynn
Dlynn

Hello All! I’d also like to know how long should one wait to do a protein treatment after henna?

anastasia
anastasia
Reply to  Dlynn

Many people believe once you henna you can forgo protein treatments, but I dont, I just alternate. Check the mehandi hair forum or FAQ’s or check out JC’s Blog: The Natural Haven which is loaded with great info =)

Mai
Mai

Like the article said, it’s been used for years and years and that’s what I base many of my beauty care on. If my ancestors’ ancestors used it, and they were fine, well then I’m pretty fine too.

Asea
Asea

I was in love with henna for a few months. It seemed to make my hair strong and seemed to add thickness to my fine strands. My hair felt awesome after rinsing it out. BUT then my hair started getting soooooo dry. And I admit that perhaps I wasn’t conditioning enough, but the process itself is so messy, long and tedious and having to spend more time deep deep conditioning to counteract the dryness just didn’t seem worth it to me. Sadly, I had to cut back on henna. Ande I don’t really like the color. I like my hair dark.… Read more »

dani

i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to color my hair next year when it warms back up. like.. a copper.… or blonde… something BRIGHT and vivid. henna seems like my only option if i don’t want my hair to fall out… where’s the best place to get some that will turn dark (curly 3C) hair very very light?

Reply to  dani

Henna does not lighten your hair and cannot make your hair blonde unless you have grey hair. If your hair is dark, it may not appear.

You should definitely look up honey lightening of hair on the long hair community although it is not a guaranteed process and generally people with lighter hair colours to start with have better success.

dani
Reply to  Jc

thanks.

Uh Huh Yeah
Uh Huh Yeah

The mind is a terrible thing to waste.”
Some of you guys with obvious reading impairments should have applied for funds from the United Negro College Fund because she clearly DOES NOT state that henna causes cancer. She is an objective reporter on this issue: she objectively reports on the possible pros and cons without imposing her own beliefs. Sheesh…

honeybrown1976
honeybrown1976
Reply to  Uh Huh Yeah

ha!

I love my Jamila henna. I’ll keep on moving!!

Hana
Hana

Other examples of places where henna has been used for centuries by men, women and children alike for centuries: The Middle east, asia and African countries such as Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Egypt, Morrocco etc. Its used for body art, for burns, for hair colouring, and for hair treatments/thickening. One of the things I love about BGLH and the natural hair community in general, is that it has shown me that the tried and tested methods used to look after hair in my culture, by my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents alike, are still effective for my hair in 2011. So beautifully… Read more »

Maxi G
Maxi G

Appreciated all of the comments. It will help with my decision to try the pure body art quality henna. I do have one question, though, can you put henna on top of semi permanent hair color or should I wait until it’s touch up time? Colored my hair mid-August 2011. Thanks.

Reply to  Maxi G

You can put henna on top of semi permanent hair colour, however do bear in mind that once you do use henna, the colour of subsequent semipermanent colours will be influenced by the red tint of henna.

If you use henna regularly it may become difficult to get a good colour result with a semi permanent.

Dre
Dre

Henna gave me a really bad headache

Honey
Honey

Ok, so I have tried Henna multiple of times, either straight just henna, henna gloss meaning with conditioners, henna with tea and henna with amla and brahmi, but everytime I use it, my hair is very dry and even though I do a deep conditioner and then mosturize with a super duper mosturizer it still feels dry.…I have stopped using it just because of those results. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me? If this is normal results of the Henna then I won’t panic so much. 🙂

Reply to  Honey

There are many people who get this same reaction where hair always feels dry even if they have conditioned afterwards — try googling +henna +dry +hair +forum and you will find some accounts of others.

lee
lee

Bought some henna recently from Mehandi. Never used it and after this article and some of the comments I am skeptical about whether I should or not. When I see the big C word I always get a bit leery.

cygnet
cygnet

When I was a health communication specialist on what used to be the CDC National STD/AIDS Hotline, one question I frequently answered was, “How long can HIV live outside the body?” The answer I always gave, based on information available on the CDC web site, went something like this: “A laboratory experiment was done in which HIV was exposed to air and observed to see how long it would live. At the longest, it took about 30 minutes for all the HIV to die. Be aware, however, that the amount studied for this experiment was considerably more than has ever… Read more »

Reply to  cygnet

I agree with most of what you wrote and I love your analogy. I do want to clarify that it is not a case of quantity. According to the EU scientific report no amount of lawsone (the dye in henna) is considered safe. To quote the report ‘No safe threshold for Lawsone can be established.’ I do agree with you that since people in India (notably) have used henna for hundreds of years and that usage has never been linked to cancer (either cause or increase) then there is an argument to say that despite lawsone being a mutagen it… Read more »

cygnet
cygnet
Reply to  Jc

Thanks, Jc. I made a reply to you that I accidentally put as its own comment, please see below. I enjoy your blog entries, by the way :-).

Reply to  cygnet

Thank you so much, definitely always happy to quote where my information came from 🙂

cygnet
cygnet

Point taken, and thanks for the clarification. As I finished writing that, it did occur to me to wonder what other factors besides quantity might factor into the experiments done on it. I’ll have to check the link you provided for the EU report; thanks for putting that out there for us :-). As for me personally, I’ve been a hennahead since 2007, but I’ve now decided to back off a considerable bit, not because I think henna is dangerous, but because repeated use over time has turned my golden-almost-strawberry-blond tresses a rich, medium-dark red that, while highly complimented by many, is… Read more »

Pucelle
Pucelle

1) For those of you worried about Henna being a known mutagen in laboratory studies… don’t drink, avoid the sun, don’t take birth control pills, and be wary of pure “air”. Alcohol, estrogen-progesterone, UVA/UVB, and oxygen (O2) are all known carcinogens (cancer causing). Since pure henna as a topical application hasn’t led skin leathering, scalp lesions, or any other kind of human mutation in the hundreds of years its been in use in India; it’s not something to worry about. If that is your only reason for not using Henna, I’m sorry but that’s just silly. There are far more… Read more »

red hair styles

This is really interesting, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking extra of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

Cataract Surgery Recovery

I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just once per year, you blog is open the whole year – wow!

argan oil organic

I believe that is among the so much significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some common issues, The web site style is ideal, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right task, cheers

real human hair

hi!,I love your writing so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence more approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to look you.

intlgrrl
intlgrrl

I’m addicted to henna! I love the color it gives my hair and i have to say I’ve noticed it is strong with the henna. I mix henna, indigo, cassia and amla powders together to get a nice ruddy brownish color. I use a homemade deep conditioner afterward to get ride of the immediate dryness.

Mischka
Mischka

Maybe you should know that there have been further studies of henna that did not find it to be mutagenic. There is an EU report on it here: http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_risk/committees/04_sccp/docs/sccp_o_034.pdf The conclusion was pretty much that due to a previous study that found lawsone (not henna, but lawsone alone) mutagenic, the results are inconclusive, therefore there’s need for further studies. LOL, they’re ‘EU’ like that. From reading the more detailed information about HOW the studies were done, I feel absolutely safe using henna as a safe alternative to commercial hair dyes because none of us will ever use henna (or lawsone) at… Read more »

Hair removal

Nice!

Dena

Henna is not permanent, so no worries about that. I use henna often and it lasts from two weeks to two months, depending on the quality.
Have fun and be careful guys 🙂

Hair loss

Provillus Hair Loss Treatment for Men. Discover why more men are turning to PROVILLUS to PREVENT HAIR LOSS and REGROW HAIR with the only FDA APPROVED ingredient on the market. Rated NO.1 Hair Loss Treatment on the Market!

trackback

[…] is a natural product does not mean that there are no implications with using the product. There are pros and cons to using henna. One of the cons is that henna is a permanent hair dye and it reacts with your current hair, so […]

Priyanka Goel
Priyanka Goel

One question before I give my opinion on using mehendi.Those who just have few grey hair what alternative can you think of to hide your grey hair? It’s Hair Color or dye .…right? Do you think these are going to be gentle on your hair? No. Use Hair Color or dye and see the fun…all your hair turn white..then in any case you would not like to use mehendi as this gives your hair unwanted red colour. So, my opinion tackling the dryness of hair is a bit too easy to handle and mehendi being a plant product is safe… Read more »

Swagatika Panda

can continuous application of henna be a cause for graying of hair at the age of 2o ?

Chicago Chica
Chicago Chica

Genetics is the cause of gray hair.

Shaima
Shaima

it was very sad to know that it cause cancer.ihe use of henna made my hair very beautipul,and i dont like to avoid it.

prpmmFvYim

720513 687984I like this weblog its a master peace ! Glad I observed this on google . 634543

brave new world free download

142939 671117I think other web site proprietors ought to take this website as an model, extremely clean and superb user genial style . 574621

stop grey hair

67268 31660So will be the green tea i buy in cans the same as the regular tea you?d buy to put in your morning cup? I?ve been told is just normal green tea made to be cooler, but does it have any affect as far as not speeding up your metabolism as quick as normal hot green tea? 910454

Visit our website

386507 363208BTW, and I hope we do not drag this too long, but care to remind us just what kind of weapons were being used on Kurds by Saddams army? To the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead Talk about re-written history 749815

justin bieber, bieber, bieber justin, gossip justin bieber

757916 419379Disgrace on the seek Google for not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site. 807461

buy the tao of badass

598304 771177Some truly good and utilitarian information on this internet web site , besides I believe the layout holds great capabilities. 864094

click here

493744 233165You produced some decent points there. I looked on the net to the issue and discovered most people go together with together with your web website. 780225

josh pellicer

111264 254110quite very good good?this post deserves almost absolutely nothing ?hahaha merely joking: S ?nice write-up: P 578806

read the game neil strauss pdf here

189699 776684Some actually beneficial details in there. Why not hold some sort of contest for your readers? 333337

Minecraft Hack

778743 702430An intriguing discussion will probably be worth comment. I?m certain that you require to write much more about this topic, it may not be a taboo subject but generally consumers are too few to chat on such topics. To an additional. Cheers 562344

REI360

219249 663099A truly exciting examine, I might possibly not concur entirely, but you do make some truly legitimate points. 173710

REI 360 Website

574747 526815I like this post a lot. I will definitely be back. Hope that I will be able to read more insightful posts then. Will probably be sharing your knowledge with all of my associates! 192544

Mark Johnson Baltimore Website

616162 850597Obtaining the best Immigration Solicitor? […]below you will uncover the link to some internet sites that we feel you must visit[…]? 440279

Mark Johnson FBI

824270 851376I feel other internet site proprietors really should take this internet site as an model, quite clean and wonderful user friendly style and style, as effectively as the content material. You are an expert in this subject! 973248

review of grammarly

822917 361114Music began playing anytime I opened this internet site, so irritating! 914508

Lee Harbert

898524 486809Some truly nice and utilitarian information on this web site , likewise I think the design and style holds fantastic features. 622405

rank websites here

611907 437630Hi there! Good stuff, please do tell me when you lastly post something like this! 206866

click here

597471 307194Thanks for helping out, superb information . 963602

www.getchromecast.net/

281995 979723Terrific paintings! That could be the type of data that are meant to be shared about the net. Shame on the seek for no longer positioning this publish higher! Come on more than and consult with my internet site . Thank you =) 210267

my website

599992 722698Hey, you used to write amazing, but the last couple of posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just slightly bit out of track! come on! 331318

Ganhar dinheiro

390409 118027Just wanna comment that you have a very nice internet site , I love the design it actually stands out. 415664

glass balustrade

610457 592098Yay google is my world beater aided me to locate this outstanding web site! . 444090

Como ganhar dinheiro extra

425543 694641I was just searching for this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your web site. 53465

website

356789 594515Just wanna comment that you have a very nice internet site , I love the design it actually stands out. 563947

michael kors outlet store locations

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to return once again since i have book marked it.

Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help
other people.

Chaunta Black
Chaunta Black

I use henna frequently as a hair dye now after having researched it extensively. However, the mutagen potential is new to me. I found a government research report that somewhat eased my fears. The test was done on mice and drosophila melanogaster (fruit flies).
Link to government research …

Chaunta Black
Chaunta Black

Thank you this was interesting BGLH!

Affwe

Hi, I’ve tried henna three times. The first time, it was Casia Bovata (neutral henna) the second time real henna and third time, I added a Indigo dye after the henna treatment. I must say that since i’m not going to the hairdresser anymore and since I needed more thickness for my hair and cover grey hair, I decided to go henna. And I really love it. It losen up my texture, which is not a bad thing for me and I hope experiencing more thickness. This is still on process. I also made a video on youtube on how… Read more »

Affwe

I added the henna treatment to my hair routine because my hair seems to like it (I also tried the indigo dye to darken my hair). I posted some pictures on my blog http://www.actually-me.com and a video of my recipe on youtube at Actually-me73;
I’m gona make this more often i think. I seems to losen temporarily my texture, let’s see what is does on a more regular basis.
Hope that helps, have a nice day all.

[img]https://bglh-marketplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Henna.jpg[/img]

Phyllis
Phyllis

I thought using henna would be a good for my natural hair. It did darken it, which I was okay with; but then my normally black hair morphed into this golden, brownish gray color. It’s like my natural hair color no longer exists. Is there any product that I can use that will return my color? Or at least cover it until my grays grow out … and not the hybrid color thing it’s doing now.