BGLH Marketplace Blog

Fly Protective Style: Braid Up the Sides 'N Twist

We often get questions about how to jazz up protective styles. Over the next several weeks we will be sharing fabulous protective styles that can work on a variety of lengths and textures. This one is by recent style icon Nina. What do you think of this look? Would you rock it?

• Whipped Butters 6 oz Sample Pack — Pick 2

$80.00
    Select options
  • FREE Whipped Butters 0.9 OZ Sample Pack — Pick 2

$0.00
    Select options
  • Lavender & Cocoa Blended Butter (Coconut Oil Free, Almond Oil Free)

$7.00$90.00
    Select options
  • Whipped Butters 2.5 OZ Sample Pack – Pick 2

$38.00
    Select options
Mackenzie

This is beautiful! Does anyone know of a salon that can do beautiful styles like this on naturals in Atlanta? This and so many of the other beautiful styles on here?

shannon
shannon

i absolutely love her hair! I wish I knew how to braid! I’m afraid the practice I’m doing is tearing up my strands. Tonight is wash day so I will give this one a try. Love this series by the way! Has been extremely helpful…

Andie
Andie

She always has gorgeous styles. Love her youtube page.

Onebyd42
Onebyd42

Love this style, it is beautiful and I will definitely try this once my sides and back get a little longer :o)

This series has been extremely helpful, keep up the great work!!

freeyourheart

if i could braid, i would so rock this style. i may just modify it with flat twists. very cute & classic.

Zyaran
Zyaran

That hairstyle looks gorgeous, and her parting skills are on point.

nelle
nelle

this haristyle was my favourite style this summer, the braids-n-twists looked good down or pinned up.

BlackOnyx03
BlackOnyx03

This is lovely!

E
E

Here’s a good protective style to try as well.. saw it on 160days2lose2 aka charjay youtube channel. Titled
Get your hair Fall Ready Part 2 + “Protective Style Exchange” Tutorial & Moisture Retention

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdHkPLnjyrI&feature=channel_video_title