Nubia
Nubia

OMG I did my rendition of this style today and Twit it to Char… I hope to get the puff bigger by tomorrow.. the front of my hair HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHORTER THEN THE REST OF MY HAIR 🙁

i love this funky style!

Curly Film Chick

This is a great style, I so would give it a try.

shannon
shannon

This is a very helpful series for me! I am creatively challenged when it comes to my hair. I will be attempting this one as well.

Marybeth

I’m surprised this didn’t get more responses. this is a beast style! love it. thank you for sharing.

freeyourheart

yay for part two of this series.

this is a very cute style that i could get a lot of mileage out of. i’m a girl that likes to keep her hair twisted up for weeks when i do 2STs, so i’d probably keep the style untwisted for a while. regardless, i love these flat twists. i’ve mastered doing flat twists going back & doing them with a slight angle, but i wanna challenge myself by doing the twists the way CharyJay did them.

definitely gonna check out her YT for more styles. keep the posts for this series coming! 🙂

V
V

First let me say CharJay is sooo pretty and well put together. And her hair looks so lusciously soft! I subscribed to her channel after her Hair Icon feature

I would def rock this look! Although mine would be a mini version since my hair isn’t as dense or long. But it’s def on the up-so list now

Me
Me

Beautiful face, stylish and very creative!

Mckenzie Montijano

I seldom leave remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here 301 Moved Permanently. And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it simply me or does it look like some of the remarks look as if they are written by brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I’d like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of all your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Rukiyat G.