Caramelbella was recently profiled as a style icon (check it out HERE) and readers went crazy over her high bun. I followed up and asked her to do a tutorial and she agreed! Yay!
Here is my version:
1. Put some water and alchohol-free gel in your hands and rub it in your hair.
2. Brush the outer perimeters of your hair until smooth.
3. Take your favorite X-Large Goodie Hair elastic (I just like to use some old pantyhose, Lol)
4. Double the hair elastic around your forehead and slide it up until desired height of your puff.
5. To create the multiple-row effect start from the bottom row of your puff and work your way to the top.
6. Section off some hair and and loosely twist the ends around finger and then roll your hair down like you are putting in rollers.
7. Use a bobby pin to secure the roll in place or tuck the end underneath the elastic.
8. Continue this pattern until the bottom row is complete.
9. Start the second row with the same twist/roll pattern and secure the roll with bobby pins.
10. Spray your hair with a good hair sheen oil like tea tree oil spray
11. Take a satin head scarf and tie it tight around your head underneath your cinnabun puff and take a hair net to cover the cinnabun. This helps to keep your hair in place, flat and smooth.
12. Remember to remove the head scarf and hair net before going out. Lol
So there you have it. What are your thoughts on this style?