BGLH now has a full page on hair coloring!

Avatar • Nov 17, 2009

DSC06976-vi
J’s awesome hair…

So we finally have a full page on coloring. J, our awesome hair expert (who is still in India, btw) is an expert on it so we get questions fairly regularly.

Check out the page HERE and let us know what you think. (There’s also a cool page on henna coloring HERE.) Each page has a nifty comment box for you to leave any thoughts or questions.

You’re welcome 😉

***
BGLH now has a forum! Check it out HERE.

Trecia
Trecia

Thats great. I will check that link… yet I don’t think i could color again… i just cut most of the color off.. a month shy of my 2 yrs journey. good think I’ve experiment with color now rather then later and my hair will be back to its original length in no time… but even longer.

BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Maybe I missed something, but what happened to the forum?

Dee
Dee

@ BajanPrincess…I was wondering the same thing.

Rachel B
Rachel B

okay thank you 🙂

aloeveranewyork
aloeveranewyork

I love this hair color. I would like some highlights of that color in my dark brown hair. Jenteel, what products did you use?

Black American Princess

OK what does a sista have to do to achieve J’s hair color?? It’s BEAUTIFUL.…

KayTee
KayTee

I’m so lazy with coloring…I tried it for the first time a couple of years ago … but it left my hair so DRY. I think I’ll do rinses … that didn’t seem to be as drying.

Lindsay Scarboro

Thank you a lot for giving everyone such a remarkable possiblity to read critical reviews from this website. It is always very good and as well , stuffed with fun for me and my office friends to search your web site at the very least 3 times in one week to see the new things you have got. Of course, I am actually amazed with your gorgeous things you give. Some 3 facts in this article are ultimately the very best we have all ever had.

Rox
Rox

Is the haircolor section in construction? i can’t reach it