BelleMuse was featured as a style icon in May 2009 and her hair has grown a TON since then. We caught up with her to get her simple regimen.
2. My products are Castor Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut oil, Alma Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Suave Humectant conditioner, Glycerin and baking soda to exfoliate and cleanse my scalp.
3. I henna once every summer.
4. I baggy my hair whenever possible which is almost everyday. I think this is the most important thing that has helped me retain length.
5. Alma oil — mixed in with Suave Humectant Conditioner — helps reduce my tangles.
6. I removed cholesterol conditioner because it left residue on my scalp and as my hair grows longer it’s harder to rinse out.
2. I mist my hair with a homemade mix: 25% castor oil & glycerin and 75% water
3. I wrap the saran wrap around my head like a scarf.
5. Before bed I remove the plastic and put on my silk scarf 6. In the morning while in the shower I rinse my hair with plain water.
Belle Muse is on Fotki. Check her out HERE.
BGLH now has a forum! Check it out HERE.