Wendy // Natural Hair Style Icon

Avatar • Feb 23, 2009

Wendy is, seriously, one of the hottest chicks in the natural hair game. she’s been featured on my blog more times than i can count, and her fotki albums are probably among the most-viewed. i have never seen someone who has so much fun, and is so creative with her natural hair. i think cornrowed styles are her forte… although she is really good at twisting loose strands into updos and buns…

now hurry, hurry… run over to her fotki page to salivate at all the goodness…
comments?
[and if you think your styling is bomb, and you want to be a monday style icon, email me at contro_versial@hotmail.com]

FindingMyWayback
FindingMyWayback

I looooooove her style!!

ChristinaJonesExclusives
ChristinaJonesExclusives

her hair is so beautiful. And that 3rd pic from the bottom = hotness!

karibbee
karibbee

tres belle et vraiment douee

Nola.Divine
Nola.Divine

Love it!

Miss Marche
Miss Marche

Love it! Thanks for pointing us to her page.

Laquita
Laquita

Thanks for posting! She is very creative :o)

FlowerChild
FlowerChild

Yea. She’s pretty awesome. One of the first few fotki’s I came across. And definitely one of my hair inspirations.

Gotta love my Haitian princesses!!!!

Black girl with long hair
Black girl with long hair

@ flowerchild… is there another haitian in the house?! holla BACK!!

Jc
Jc

She is undoubtedly the queen of styling. I was about to suggest her name on the previous post, but I thought who am I talking to, Leila knows her stuff.

I also love how she mixes French and English. C’est jolie, non?!

Syd
Syd

Absolutely beautiful hair. 😀
The pic at the bottom with French braids takes me back. I remember way back when when my mom used to braid my hair like that and I hated it. Now I can’t wait until my natural hair grows back enough that I can do that exact same style…Ah, funny how things change lol.

Jai
Jai

I agree, I visit her fotki regularly. FIERCE!!!!!

Black girl with long hair
Black girl with long hair

@ Jc … oui, c’est tres, tres jolie!

jenteel
jenteel

yay f2x — one of my fotki friends!

she is a wonderful example of a haitian woman 🙂 elle représente beauté, classe et style!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Oh My GOD her style is mad of the chain. I absolutely love love love what she does.I wonder what he regime is, her hair looks so moisturized, I wonder how she keeps it that way (As we all know, moisture is one of black girls arch-enemies).
She’s a true inspirator and I think many can learn from her.

LuminouzFlame
LuminouzFlame

I agree with all the above comments! I started stalking her fotki after she was featured previously. Thsy 4th pic with the twisted bun is my fav! I tried to replicate it last week…I’m getting there. lol

SLY
SLY

wow! is all i can say. for the life of me i can not do cornrows, french braids..whatever you want to call them. my styles are limited because i only know how to do different kinds of twist. Her styles are great! Wow!

EmbraceNatural
EmbraceNatural

Oooohhh nice! Thank you for sharing. I am learning so much more on how wide our options are in styling natural hair! Her style is wonderful. I look forward to finding which styles work for me as well. 🙂

Seygra20
Seygra20

this is so beautiful i have been tryin forever to learn to cornrow(or as well call it in trinidad & tobago ‘cane-row’)but it doesn’t look neat at all or look like a braid

HoneyMiel

I love her hair and her fotki albums!!

okglassok

Nowadays, more and more online Cheap Sunglasses stores popping up every day, including Discount Oakley Sunglasses. Maybe you will look for Cheap Sunglasses from these designers in high street stores because of a giant selection, but usually you could end up paying more. Instead, shop for Cheap Sunglasses, like Discount Oakley Sunglasses online, you can browse your ownconvenience and get your purchase delivered to your door. To own a pair of Discount Oakley Sunglasses from Cheap Sunglasses online store will benefit from competitive online price, so you could save money as well as time and energy.