“Hair Herbal Rinse
By infusing various herbs into the vinegar rinse, you can enhance different hair colors and condition hair at the same time.
Here are some recommended herbs to use with apple cider vinegar:
* For dark hair:.…..Parsley, Rosemary, Sage
* For light hair:.….Chamomile, Flannel Mullein, Marigold
* For red hair:.……Henna
* For oily hair:.…..Lavender, Thyme, Witch Hazel, Yarrow
* For dry hair:.……Marigold
* For brittle hair:…Horsetail
To make your own herbal hair rinse natural hair care product:
1. Place 2 tablespoons of the dried herb (or herb mixture) into a muslin bag or tea ball and put in a warmed tea pot.
2. Pour 1 pint (500 ml) of boiling water over the herbs and infuse for 2 hours.
3. Allow the liquid to cool then pour it into a quart (1 liter) jar.
4. Add 1 pint (500 ml) of apple cider vinegar and mix well.
Essential oil vinegar hair rinse
If preparing a vinegar/herb infusion is not your cup of tea, then a faster way to enhance the hair conditioning effect of apple cider vinegar is to add a small amount of certain types of essential oils.
To make a batch, just add 5 drops of the essential oil to 1 cup (250 ml) of apple cider vinegar. When you are ready to rinse your hair, take 1 tablespoon of this mixture and add it to 1 cup (250 ml) of warm water.
Types of essential oils that go well in a vinegar hair rinse include:
HAS ANYONE USED ACV TO ENHANCE OR CONDITION NEW HAIR COLOR? IF SO, PLEASE TESTIFY…