how to: curly hair wash and go

Avatar • Jul 9, 2008

This is my friend Tiffany. She recently decided to cut down on flat ironing and wear her hair in its natural, curly texture. This is her flat-ironed look:

Tiffany says
This summer I decided to give my hair a rest from my weekly routine of flat ironing. Instead, I have opted for the wash-and-go-look. For me, that means a head full of curls.
Because my curls demand moisture, I use all alcohol-free products. (Products containing alcohol dry out my hair.) I have tried many products, and I can’t say that one product is better than the other. After a wash with any available shampoo, I towel blot my hair and detangle using my fingers. I follow up with a liquid leave in treatment (conditioner), a conditioning cream (conditioner) and a hair gel (curl definer); I allow my hair to air dry. Down or swept up in a ponytail are just two of the ways that I enjoy my new summer look…

jenteel
jenteel

her hair is gorgeous!
how come no one commented on this yet?!!

? ? [m a r i . b e e]. ?

there are somme alcohols that aren’t bad for your hair! its just a matter of finding thr right ones…lol

Udin

GHM November 4, 2010 — 1:09 pm As a libertarian, I find it labluahge at how desperately progressives like Stewart, Olberman, and well, Erin want to combat the Fox News Network. Who cares if they skew conservative?!? People are going to tune into a like-minded news outlet and since it’s the ONLY major TV network that is slanted toward the right, one should expect them to draw in any and all conservative viewers (hence the larger viewership). Liberals need to stop stressing over Fox and focus on the real problems out there (i.e. the failure of their massive goverment intervention).